• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low ratings for local dramas

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only like Ai for Xie Mingming. Pretty and not a bad-looking body. Did not notice her name though.

将祖平

1228114925148_0b1abd71ae.jpg

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a really sad episode, Fang Shixian had lost his beloved (2nd) fiancee (Liu Lele) to an accident...

I actually don't mind this show. Pretty nice. xie ming ming getting slapped by yang zhengjie. Dolly is pretty chio. Now a bunch of new characters like wuji and family have appeared. Did that gal crashing in her car really die?
Bloody show is damn long i seen some faces in the credits that i have never seen before.