• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lovebirds can't stop kissing....

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal

these_lovebirds_cant_keep_their_lips_off_each_other_on_the_bus-thumbnail.jpg

A couple couldn't stop kissing each other on the bus even though this public display of affection attracted stares from others, including STOMPer kingstonn.

The STOMPer wrote:

“I boarded the bus and sat behind this couple who kept kissing non-stop.

“Everyone behind were staring at them in disgust.

“Please take this somewhere else.”

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the woman in question looks like this, the Stomper would have titled it "Romantic lovebirds display touching affection on bus"

images

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... Sinkiland also got zimbabwe char bor....

hiong ah...

2 to 3yrs ago to see ang mohs at my kampong was rare, Now they are everywhere and lately i have been seeing africans as well with an entire family..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing more than lookism. It's not the PDA that the stomper disapproves of. It's the disgust he feels towards these two typical ugly sinkies. I can sympathise. Face it: Sinkies are ugly. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woman whispers to man: "you listen to me closely! if you don't copulate, i mean cooperate, i'll twist your head off!"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6434805505_1ccbdeeec5.jpg

Look at her huge arms.. One Karate chop from this lady and the man will be history.. Like it or not, the poor chap got to give in to the demands of this huge lady.. I pity him when night comes.. The lady would devour him like a hungry Malayan bear..:eek:

Last edited: