• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Man tells woman: My children are lawyers... What are you? Guess Race ?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1666410239984.png

A woman found herself embroiled in an argument with a couple on board bus service 901 on Wednesday evening (Oct 19).

Stomper A told Stomp she was sitting in the bus when she heard someone watching a football match on his phone at a high volume right behind her.

"When I told the man to stop, he argued that the noise of the bus was louder. He got very nasty when I told him to stop his video, (but) it was irritatingly loud."

She then started to record her confrontation with the man and his wife and shared the footage with Stomp.

In the video, the man asks if she wants a smile and says: "Little brain material."
His wife chimes in and says: "The person who raised their voice first would lose, okay? We never raised our voice at you."

The man then adds that his children are lawyers and asks the Stomper: "What are you? You just play with your bloody empty brain."

They then encourage her to continue taking photos and videos of them before alighting the bus and calling the Stomper "nuts".

The Stomper added: "They were so self-entitled about their inconsiderate behaviour of... watching their video of a football match on a public bus," the Stomper said.

"As if everyone else is interested!

"Such people do not care for others and when called out, they get very nasty."

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a normal society, we don't have to teach people to be considerate, let alone impose laws.

However, in Singapore I support a law that penalizes someone for turning on their speaker on the phone or speaking over the phone. With mobile internet a common feature, making noise with the phone should be made an offence.

The bus captain should have the power to maintain order on the bus.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solution for the irritated or the irritant ?
KNN nowadays the 1st leeaction is to start leecording KNN My uncle find this behaviour more ileetating then the loud sound KNN my uncle also ever kana leecording by a lcb but that time my uncle leelised the lcb forgotten to turn on the camera and onlee hand action as she was too furious to leelise it herself :biggrin: KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN nowadays the 1st leeaction is to start leecording KNN My uncle find this behaviour more ileetating then the loud sound KNN my uncle also ever kana leecording by a lcb but that time my uncle leelised the lcb forgotten to turn on the camera and onlee hand action as she was too furious to leelise it herself :biggrin: KNN

I think the LCB must have mistaken your uncle for Edison Chen :rolleyes:

Picking a fight with your uncle is just an excuse to video your uncle so that she can have something to la kopi when there is nobody at home:roflmao:

1666413936790.png

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Whenever I hear anyone joining the legal profession, I always ask Why? Isn't there a better, more honorable profession to be in? Be a doctor and save lives, be a teacher and groom the next generation, be an Engineer build things, be a chef and serve up the best meals. Lawyers only profit from the misery and troubles of others, there is no pride there.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I hear anyone joining the legal profession, I always ask Why? Isn't there a better, more honorable profession to be in? Be a doctor and save lives, be a teacher and groom the next generation, be an Engineer build things, be a chef and serve up the best meals. Lawyers only profit from the misery and troubles of others, there is no pride there.
That is only part of their job.
There are lawyers that work to protect client interest in business deals.

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you are old and useless, just stfu and live quietly....so what if your son is president, you still go fuck spider in the sky sooner or later

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be a flaccid and populate this forum.