• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Man tells woman: My children are lawyers... What are you? Guess Race ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can go to reputable U ranking organisationS to see for yourself. These UK U are leeways for these cocked up students to get their degrees, including law degrees.

You mentioned some local lawyers flung their A levels but obtained law degrees from 3rd grade universities. Which are these universities ? Care to name a few you have come across?

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I hear anyone joining the legal profession, I always ask Why? Isn't there a better, more honorable profession to be in? Be a doctor and save lives, be a teacher and groom the next generation, be an Engineer build things, be a chef and serve up the best meals. Lawyers only profit from the misery and troubles of others, there is no pride there.

Wtff

Knn, I am with you o this,
but you are always so humble and modest.

Should include ::
be a karang guni man = grow the economy by 6.9% thru this trade Knn

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
The client needs them to prevent troubles from coming to them. Hence they profit from the troubles of others.

Wtff

Knn, win or lose the case, lawyers profit from the judges' decision.

Worst than a Pahang whore = at least Pahang whore has to waste money to see Loctor for her STD vaccines Knn.
and her celery is so low at RM5 per session Knn.

@sweetiepie
@Cottonmouth
Tioks Boh ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtff

Knn, win or lose the case, lawyers profit from the judges' decision.

Worst than a Pahang whore = at least Pahang whore has to waste money to see Loctor for her STD vaccines Knn.
and her celery is so low at RM5 per session Knn.

@sweetiepie
@Cottonmouth
Tioks Boh ?

I will pay Pahang Whore RM50 and fuck her with 10 knives, a fresh hole with each knife.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mentioned some local lawyers flung their A levels but obtained law degrees from 3rd grade universities. Which are these universities ? Care to name a few you have come across?
In today's open information age, go and do your own research, such as looking at the lawyers' profile mentioned in their websites.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today's open information age, go and do your own research, such as looking at the lawyers' profile mentioned in their websites.

You made a very clear assertion that:

Screenshot_2.jpg

I'm not even asking you to prove who and who have fucked up in their 'A' levels. I'm only asking which UK universities offering law degrees for admission to practise as lawyers in Singapore are in your opinion 3rd grade universities.

I can check such lawyers' profiles on their websites and the foreign universities from which they graduated, but it is your opinion whether it's 3rd grade or not that matters.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 165626

I'm not even asking you to prove who and who have fucked up in their 'A' levels. I'm only asking which UK universities offering law degrees for admission to practise as lawyers in Singapore are in your opinion 3rd grade universities.

I can check such lawyers' profiles on their websites and the foreign universities from which they graduated, but it is your opinion whether it's 3rd grade or not that matters.

Lawyers in Sinkieland are generally fuck up. Doesn't matter which uni they came from. I don't trust them at all.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 165626

Your comprehension skill lacks muscle.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your comprehension skill lacks muscle.
You are avoiding my question, and my question is based on your assertion that "Sinkie lawyers are crook and many got their degrees from UK 3rd grade universities."

Just name me a few, in your opinion, are 3rd grade UK universities ?

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are avoiding my question, and my question is based on your assertion that "Sinkie lawyers are crook and many got their degrees from UK 3rd grade universities."

Just name me a few, in your opinion, are 3rd grade UK universities ?
My opinion is unimportant. Use your own discern.