• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: I came to S'pore to study because Ben was enlisted for NS

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
At the end of the day it's love i believe. Can you believe it? An ang moh chick willing to go back to sg for an sg guy and a chinese sg guy at that? :eek: I am sure some of you are really :eek::eek:

It's an ang moh chick from the great USA not from some russia country where some of you can give the excuse this chinese "nerd" bought her as a slave.

I think this story is pretty good and although i don't know your ethnic race but i just somehow seem to observe even chinese bros here judge other chinese that are into interracial more harshly. Some of them even think like the ang mohs in short they actually don't mind being called those negative stereotypes by ang mohs but judge other chinese in the same light. :rolleyes:

Actually, this does not surprise me. I dated an angmo girl before, (a brunette) almost married her. We are still friends today. I am sure she would have come here permanently if I asked her. But she is american, and I would have preferred to go there anyway. I have never had a problem meeting white chicks, not even in S'pore. One american girl I met here was having difficulty flagging a taxi down in Upper East Coast road. I offered to share a cab with her to CBD, and just like that struck up a friendship.

Given a choice between a sinkie girl and white girl, I am going after the white girl 10 out of 10 times. This chap Ben is lucky though. He met his gf in California. There, they are "normal acting". The problem with many caucasian girls here is they are stuck up. They have a "I am not going to mix with the local boys" attitude, and they act like they are hot shit, even the plump white girls. This is in direct contrast to white guys here, who would do anything to get into the panties of a local chinese girl. When they are in their home countries, they are nobodies. The boys in their home country would not give them a second look, unless they suck good cock on the first date. But when they come over here, all of a sudden, they have the golden pussy. They have a attitude, and they will usually hang with fellow angmos. Pretty sad.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Given a choice between a sinkie girl and white girl, I am going after the white girl 10 out of 10 times. This chap Ben is lucky though. He met his gf in California. There, they are "normal acting". The problem with many caucasian girls here is they are stuck up. They have a "I am not going to mix with the local boys" attitude, and they act like they are hot shit, even the plump white girls. This is in direct contrast to white guys here, who would do anything to get into the panties of a local chinese girl. When they are in their home countries, they are nobodies. The boys in their home country would not give them a second look, unless they suck good cock on the first date. But when they come over here, all of a sudden, they have the golden pussy. They have a attitude, and they will usually hang with fellow angmos. Pretty sad.

To tell you the truth it's the same with both genders of ang mohs. When i was in the US the ang mohs were all very nice yet those that i encounter in sg have a very haughty attitude and some think they can talk down to the locals. There are some ang mohs that act like that in the US but it has nothing to do with race but more as a stereotype. They just assume asian ppl are timid and thus act tough on them. Over here they actually think they are automatically superior to the locals and can walk all over them.

Btw don't put down ben, you're somehow indirectly implying you're better than him like you can hook a stuck up ang moh gal in singapore.

In any case all the best of luck to them. I think he's got quite a good catch an ang moh gal willing to settle down with him here.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
ben is lucky to have her. but it is not a done deal yet, not married yet, even after marriage, 50% divorce rate in USA. No happy, take all the children and leave husband. Take their car, house and dog.

JBJ wife is an angmoh; his Eurasian sons are in Singapore and one is even standing for election. Soon may be Ravi and Gomez may have ang moh girlfriends/wives as they are often in angmoh country.

So what's wrong with having an angmoh wife? They looked like a normal, happy couple. Yes, we will have one less eligible Sg man for our Sg woman.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
To tell you the truth it's the same with both genders of ang mohs. When i was in the US the ang mohs were all very nice yet those that i encounter in sg have a very haughty attitude and some think they can talk down to the locals. There are some ang mohs that act like that in the US but it has nothing to do with race but more as a stereotype. They just assume asian ppl are timid and thus act tough on them. Over here they actually think they are automatically superior to the locals and can walk all over them.

Btw don't put down ben, you're somehow indirectly implying you're better than him like you can hook a stuck up ang moh gal in singapore.

In any case all the best of luck to them. I think he's got quite a good catch an ang moh gal willing to settle down with him here.

Yes, its true the angmo males have, some do have a haughty attitude. But percentage wise, haughty or not, a lot more will interact with a local girl. Not true when it comes to ang mo females here. That's the point I am trying to make.

As for Ben, the point I am trying to make there is that I think his whole decision to come back and do NS was unecessary and a total waste of 2 years of his life with this girl, and comes more from a Kiasu attitude either from him or his parents. And she should have questioned this more closely. Questions like:"why do you still need a singapore passport?"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As for Ben, the point I am trying to make there is that I think his whole decision to come back and do NS was unecessary and a total waste of 2 years of his life with this girl, and comes more from a Kiasu attitude either from him or his parents. And she should have questioned this more closely. Questions like:"why do you still need a singapore passport?"

you're making ass-umptions and jumping to conclusions. i don't think it was his choice to make. his parents most likely renewed his sg passport after he was 11 and didn't know about ns repercussions. to be fair to his parents, many (and i would say it's the majority) sinkies don't know much about the law revolving around emigration and ns liabilities of their male children. it's a convoluted moronic rule in the law, but we all know only sadists in the leadership echelons in sg can come up with such fuckshit. heads they win tails you lose.

ManBearPig62

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't think it was his choice to make. his parents most likely renewed his sg passport after he was 11 and didn't know about ns repercussions.

Waiting 2 more fucking years before leaving makes all the difference eh.

As for Ben, the point I am trying to make there is that I think his whole decision to come back and do NS was unecessary and a total waste of 2 years of his life with this girl

Waste of 2 years = That's absolutely right.

and comes more from a Kiasu attitude either from him or his parents.

No choice, unless you want to never step foot into SG ever again. Very few guys at his age have the conviction to know what they are doing and the guts to rebel against their parents.

This guy's extended family is obviously still in SG. Imagine not being able to attend your grandmother's funeral etc. That sucks. Other typical reasons may include they want him to take over the family business etc.

It's easier for some people with fewer family ties. This guy's family is obviously fairly rich and influential, that's not likely to be the case.

My bunkmate was a similar case. His bond was 80K I believe, still not too bad. Served 2 years, kenging all the way, and fucked off to Sydney forever.

If he renounces SG citizenship he won't have to do reservist

Don't need to renounce to avoid reservist. Just stay overseas and apply for exit permit all the way. He will know what that is. Everyone is doing it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shows how short focused these fuckers r. Neber c Chinese with Ang Moh gals meh? Spgs go 4 Ang Moh guys ok but us guys go 4 Ang Moh gals , canot meh? I bonk so many Ang Moh zarbohs. When I walk with them, pple got stare or not? Don't know leh, & dun fuck care. :biggrin:

I told you there are tons of these bloody double standard bastards that love to put down the chinese. They especially love interracial only when 1 gender from 1 race is together and get jealous when the opposite occurs.

It's really sad when they can only feel superior not because they have some solid reason but on stupid stats reasons like guys from their race are dating gals from the chinese race for eg and then claim their superiority on that. How dumb. :rolleyes:

There are also many chinese dogs that love to put down other chinese and some of them even think like ang mohs for eg but get the same type of treatment from the ang mohs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There you go. :smile:

I don't know who u are and why u are answering in the first person, but You are the one that needs some enlightenment.

1. If this person Ben received his green card after he received his enlistment letter, it means nothing. Just because you receive an enlistment letter doesn't mean you have to jump, bend over backwards and do what MINDEF tells u to do immediately. The fact is the application for his green card started a while back. Any reputable immigration lawyer and even the immigration authorities in the US will tell u whether his family met the criteria or not. They are either there under an E visa or H visa. In most of this cases, the parents apply first, get accepted and sponsor their children. Or else, the whole family comes in together. In other words, they have already known for some time whether their green card was successful or not. The issuing of the actual green card takes a little longer. In either case, the prudent course of action would have been to delay the enlistment letter by writing to MINDEF with some sort of excuse like studies, or just to ignore it totally. Once the green card comes in, he can burn the enlistment letter for all he cares.

2. A green card is as good as a US citizenship. It accords u all the rights and privileges of a US citizen accept that of voting. If Ben keeps his nose clean and does not break the law, he can easily convert that to a US citizenship after the requisite number of years. Also, u can renounce a singapore citizenhip ANYTIME U WANT. There is no age limit or any other criteria. Whether the singapore govt. will accept your renunciation or not is up to them and based on factors like NS fulfilment and what not.

3. U are also inaccurate when you say " You also cannot hold Singaporean and U.S. citizenship at the same time, you must renounce one when you turn 21.". This is not true. The US allows dual citizenship. So, u do not have to renounce the US citizenship at all. U only need to renounce the singapore one. In fact, Ben has only 1 of 2 choices when he finishes his NS and reaches 21. He can renounce his singapore citizenship and keep his US (which will be stupid as he has just spend 2 years of his life doing NS) or he can renounce his US citizenship and keep his singapore one. Which means this gf of his will either have to move to singapore permanently of have him visit her in the US on a tourist visa. If he keeps both, he is breaking the singapore law but not the US.

4. People who see NS as a good thing are either PAP asskissers, or retarded.

5. Yes, if he breaks his bond, he will not be allowed to go back to singapore. Big deal. I can tell u that the US is 1,000 times more interesting than singapore. If he really needs to see his family and friends, there is a small town called Johor Bahru across the causeway. Its a short drive for them, they can all meet him there, have a long inexpensive good dinner and talk cock all night.

Bottom line is Ben is an idiot for wasting 2 years of his life for a country that he probably will not spend the majority of his life in, and at the same time, risk injury and death. Bottom line is his family are a bunch of kiasus that will put their son thru 2 years of uselesness for nothing. Bottom line is the GF is pretty stupid for not being able to read all of this.

Last edited:

libsg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have a problem serving NS, it's the rewards that come with it that needs fixing.

Right now we are being treated as cheap dispensible labour. Unfortunately that's how the system in Singapore only knows how to work. Exploiting cheap dispensible labour. Does it come to any suprise why the government is importing FT in such large numbers?

They don't seem to be aware of the side-effects of such policy, such as the world-class low birthrates. The reason why they mix up citizens with PRs in statistics is to hide the embarrasing facts.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you there are tons of these bloody double standard bastards that love to put down the chinese. They especially love interracial only when 1 gender from 1 race is together and get jealous when the opposite occurs.

It's really sad when they can only feel superior not because they have some solid reason but on stupid stats reasons like guys from their race are dating gals from the chinese race for eg and then claim their superiority on that. How dumb. :rolleyes:

There are also many chinese dogs that love to put down other chinese and some of them even think like ang mohs for eg but get the same type of treatment from the ang mohs.

Its true. Just try telling that u bonk a keling girl & c how the kelings kpkb here. Now try telling that a keling date Chinese girl. Nothing will happen. Sad but true.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be wrong here. Was in Geylang last week and saw an ah neh FT took a $150 category gal to bonk. In the past, hardly any such deals.

No. Hes not wrong. Being a regular at GL, I can tell u this. While there is a minority who dont mind doing kelings, 9 out of 10 dun 1.

ManBearPig62

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. If this person Ben received his green card after he received his enlistment letter, it means nothing.

Bro, you have some good points there.

I suspect that the father has a business and is still working in Singapore, but family stays in the US. Singapore is a good place for business and making contacts. I have a friend who does that, fly-in-fly-out. That would explain a lot of things.

ManBearPig62

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't seem to be aware of the side-effects of such policy, such as the world-class low birthrates. The reason why they mix up citizens with PRs in statistics is to hide the embarrasing facts.

If they want to "hide the embarassing facts", surely they are aware of them? :biggrin:

Wayang lah...

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is the mentality of a PRC woman you are talking about .

japanese woman usually have money , if not they will not travel . face the facts that most pros in austraila is PRC . by the way , have you seen any singaporean woman working as pros in austraila ? :wink:

ok let's see. I was there myself and saw all these shit 1st hand, I wonder where were you then?

I am not sure if there are any PRC hookers operating in Aussieland, there could be, it's just that I have never encountered one b4 in the brothels. Like i mentioned earlier, the Asian brothels in melbourne are staffed by either Korean or Japanese girls. Koreans make up the majority though. And there is no fucking reason for the pimps to lie about the nationality. In bogan ass country like Australia, there is a general fetish to fuck Asian women regardless of nationality, all "commodities" are viewed equally. Anyway the price you pay for these hookers are the same regardless of nationality, be they koreans, japanese or thai; the incentive to lie about nationality is just not there. And oh, most of the brothels' clients are not Asian men anyway. The bulk majority of their clients are either the angmos or Indians, with Indian men making up the majority, from what I heard and observed.

Statement such as this: "face the facts that most pros in austraila is PRC " shows nothing but ur extreme biasness against PRCs in general. The PRCs who are staying in Australia are actually some of the richest Asian you will see in Australia.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
they come all the way to work as pros in singapore for money and yet they refuse customer ? :rolleyes::wink: . if money can make them come all the way to singapore to work as pros ..what do you think ? :wink::rolleyes:

ok ok, looks like you still insist on seeing the world exclusively through your own lens. :rolleyes:

Pop by sammyboy sex forum and check out the number of ads involving PRC FLs that explicitly states: "please call/ sms in Chinese only" or "sorry to other races, she just accept Chinese chiongster only". Even some local FLs do that in their ads.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok let's see. I was there myself and saw all these shit 1st hand, I wonder where were you then?

I am not sure if there are any PRC hookers operating in Aussieland, there could be, it's just that I have never encountered one b4 in the brothels. Like i mentioned earlier, the Asian brothels in melbourne are staffed by either Korean or Japanese girls. Koreans make up the majority though. And there is no fucking reason for the pimps to lie about the nationality. In bogan ass country like Australia, there is a general fetish to fuck Asian women regardless of nationality, all "commodities" are viewed equally. Anyway the price you pay for these hookers are the same regardless of nationality, be they koreans, japanese or thai; the incentive to lie about nationality is just not there. And oh, most of the brothels' clients are not Asian men anyway. The bulk majority of their clients are either the angmos or Indians, with Indian men making up the majority, from what I heard and observed.

Statement such as this: "face the facts that most pros in austraila is PRC " shows nothing but ur extreme biasness against PRCs in general. The PRCs who are staying in Australia are actually some of the richest Asian you will see in Australia.

My friend runs a licensed brothel in Melbourne. All his girls from China. Very hard to get Koreans and Japanese full-time prostitutes. Even African countries bring in PRCs.