• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: I came to S'pore to study because Ben was enlisted for NS

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI this korean and japs getting higher prices is only in asian countries. In places like oz for eg they cannot tell them apart nor would they care. Why would a jap or korean fetch a higher price when they look like chinese? :rolleyes:

Even asians cannot tell koreans apart from japs just from their looks but you know it's more for the novelty thing. This isn't the case for ang moh countries.

This is where u are wrong. Your statement above contradicts what u are trying to say. Yes, Jap and Korean girls get a higher price in asian countries, u are right about that part. That is because the clients in these asian countries are asians. In Australia, the clients are also mostly asian. That is why they are willing to pay more. The average white australian chap that goes to the brothels there can not tell a jap, from a korean or PRC girl. But if you ask any girl working at an aussie brothel, they will tell u that asian clients are 50% or more of their business, and these guys can tell the difference. U are basing the pricing on geographic location, where u should be basing it on clientele. In this case drifter is right. [/QUOTE]

I didn't write that you should quote correctly.

I don't know what's it like in aussie and what ethnic group do you mean by asians?

Ben here. I saw this thread when it first started and chuckled at all the mayhem going on. Some of the claims are outrageous (like the guy claiming I was a PAP puppet!)

Truth is, I think if you knew us you'd realize that we are very normal people in a normal relationship.

I can answer questions about NS, living overseas, dating outside your race. etc.