• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

look who painted 1self up the ceiling,out the window,up the roof and onto the antenna

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course it's another spineless, shameless fake oppo, rabid gohms aka mr i'm-always-correct aka mr i-always-have-the-last-word, lah

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=63045.41
gms dissimulation:
August 4, 2013 at 11:59 am (Quote)

Reading this it is obvious that gms is really out to do the wp n Sylvia in. The article is full of innuendoes.

Pink Panty Loong:
August 4, 2013 at 12:14 pm (Quote)

The PAP government has obviously flawed and failed in so many areas but where were your review/comments/observations? Anyway, this is not the first time you did it to WP!

Aiya u GMS:
August 4, 2013 at 12:19 pm (Quote)

It is not up to GMS to interfere with others private life. Whatever Silvia’s did in her private sphere is non of anyone political concerns. The couples are well known in Singapore with many loyal fans. PAP on the offensive with this couple will bring PAP down to a level of no return and may lose even more seats in parliment come GE2016. This is indeed good news for Singaporeans and opposition parties. The recent “ceilingate” and the talk about PAP upholding integrity is like saying PAP’s own shit smell like rose. Anyone with at least a sense will know which political party (PAP) is more crappy than every other parties.

GMS, let’s put this straight. When you said you are going to dig into “POPCORN” to watch the show unveil, it very much taken this matter too far into your personal entertainment. If this is not personal grudges, what could that be? You have greater integrity like PAP and your life is in perfection? I think, since you are out of any political party, it is easier for you to attack others who have been quite “successful” than you in parliament and not to mention you are such an attention w*o*e to offer your “GREAT OPINION” of msm about WP.

Merobok:
August 4, 2013 at 12:25 pm (Quote)

GMS claims that he is not anti WP then why comment on Sylvia and her new found boyfriend? He should have kept quiet and not say anything. Instead, as usual suffering from complex will pass remarks and now deviates the whole issue to Pan Opposition movement! He has not been able to explain why he needed to criticise Sylvia! I guess, for a disgruntled person who gets nowhere in his political career, one would do the same! Glad he is no more in WP or NSP or else he would bring down the reputation of the party !

chao gms:
August 4, 2013 at 12:26 pm (Quote)

This cb kia is farking talking thru his arse. GMS, go farking read what u wrote….

“Get real and face the facts. One by one, WP MPs will prove to be disastrous. From Ministerial salary debate MX 9 (Gerald Giam) to plagiarism (Pritam), to YSL saga, Secret Squirrel Saga (Png EH), Ceiling Saga (SL, Pritam & LTK) to vote buying saga (Pritam)…”

What u mean wp MPs one by one will prove to be disastrous ah? Dont farking tell me this is a pro-wp remark? Your england so tok kong ah?

Do us all a favour, just shut the fark up and get lost from our sight! Stop commenting on politics!

Last edited: