• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL.. Today I kena zapped 3 times by a ball less Clone.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?151945-Infraction-for-MuslimBabi-Rude

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?151944-Infraction-for-MuslimBabi-Insulted-Other-Member(s)

Today I kena zapped 3 times by a ball less coward clone of this irritating Forummer Muslim Babi who obviously was pissed off that I infracted him 3 times for his irritating spam of repeating his Anti Islam message on many good threads..

I don't want people to upzz my points as I have enough points to safeguard me against these kind of idiotic Forummers who are abusing their Zapping powers.. What I'm pissed off is that these kind of retarded Scums are hijacking on other people's threads to post stupid repeated replies to justify the reason why they are born retarded in the first place..

To the main nick using the nick Muslim Babi as your clone, I don't pray to any God and I'm not a slave to any God.. I'm not defending any particular religion nor am I defending any particular Forummer.. But you're really one idiotic bastard who until now is searching for your long lost father who met your mom on back alley of Desker Rd many years back..

Pity you.. You got only one mother but any Keling could be your long lost father..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Kiessling

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today I kena zapped 3 times by a ball less coward clone of this irritating Forummer Muslim Babi who obviously was pissed off that I infracted him 3 times for his irritating spam of repeating his Anti Islam message on many good threads..

LOL there is also a coward asshole who registers clones to put "grey card" profanities comments but has no balls to touch my donor accounts. :biggrin: Keep doing that but it won't piss me off. I can do the same to his clones but i don't use profanities via the reputation system. I do it openly.

Desperately trying to make me quit this forum? Keep waiting
in vain. The only way for me to quit is when i get bored of this forum or quit on my own will, not by force. :biggrin: Everyday i am very free and the football threads will continue. You can and have tried ruining the threads but failed because i will still update them. Obviously those clones belong to YPAP / PAP IB who are only supportive to sgpools betting and are against those illegal bookmakers advertisers in this forum. EPIC FAILED. Ha ha ha.

And i am going to pip Robert Lewandoski who failed to score last night in winning the Bundesliga coveted cannon award. :biggrin:

Stefan Kießling

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just checked. No zapping occurred. Zeddy was pulling a fast one.

i was also wondering cos this muslim babi is a new member with hardly any power so even if the old forums point system still applied his zaps would have no power.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i was also wondering cos this muslim babi is a new member with hardly any power so even if the old forums point system still applied his zaps would have no power.

There isn't even a zap option available for new accounts.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL there is also a coward asshole who registers clones to put "grey card" profanities comments but has no balls to touch my donor accounts. :biggrin: Keep doing that but it won't piss me off. I can do the same to his clones but i don't use profanities via the reputation system. I do it openly.

Desperately trying to make me quit this forum? Keep waiting
in vain. The only way for me to quit is when i get bored of this forum or quit on my own will, not by force. :biggrin: Everyday i am very free and the football threads will continue. You can and have tried ruining the threads but failed because i will still update them. Obviously those clones belong to YPAP / PAP IB who are only supportive to sgpools betting and are against those illegal bookmakers advertisers in this forum. EPIC FAILED. Ha ha ha.

And i am going to pip Robert Lewandoski who failed to score last night in winning the Bundesliga coveted cannon award. :biggrin:

Stefan Kießling

Same.. I received the '' grey card '' profanities too.. :biggrin: