• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL! Compare Singapore and Afghanistan

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WFTEd.png

So I was given this website and on a whim, I did a comparison of Singapore and Afghanistan.
Had a great laugh at the result.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's one comparing Singapore and Australia

JNaiX.png

Make 22.86% less money? What arrant nonsense! According to IMF figures, Australia's GDP per capita is 66,371 while Sinkieland's is 49,271. And GDP is a measure of the economic value of the goods and services in a country, not the incomes of the people. Australia's public debt: 22.86% of GDP. Sinkieland's? 100.79%. The domestic purchasing power of Sinkie workers is so low that the GIC-owned UBS omitted Sinkieland from their recent Price and Earnings report for fear of embarrassing the Leegime. After all, in the last report, Sinkieland fared worse than bloody Kuala Lumpur! Less than 20% of Sinkies own their homes. Private cars per 1000 population stands at 110. Size is no excuse. The size of Monaco is a quarter of Hougang. And yet, they have 9 times more cars than Sinkies. Sinkies own nothing except cheap iPhones and LV bags. Pathetic! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you rather trust the statistics of first world governments that are incorrupt and transparent or would you trust the dubious statistics of the PAP government? :

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make 22.86% less money? What arrant nonsense! According to IMF figures, Australia's GDP per capita is 66,371 while Sinkieland's is 49,271. And GDP is a measure of the economic value of the goods and services in a country, not the incomes of the people. Australia's public debt: 22.86% of GDP. Sinkieland's? 100.79%. The domestic purchasing power of Sinkie workers is so low that the GIC-owned UBS omitted Sinkieland from their recent Price and Earnings report for fear of embarrassing the Leegime. After all, in the last report, Sinkieland fared worse than bloody Kuala Lumpur! Less than 20% of Sinkies own their homes. Private cars per 1000 population stands at 110. Size is no excuse. The size of Monaco is a quarter of Hougang. And yet, they have 9 times more cars than Sinkies. Sinkies own nothing except cheap iPhones and LV bags. Pathetic! :rolleyes:

What does this mean? It means that you can manipulate the stats to make your own conclusions. I remember you were using some other country. I think monaco's gdp and i debunked you.

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm just sharing the website's data which compares different countries. True or not, need more research to confirm. Here is Monaco.

OrEoG.png