• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local girl: S'porean men are hopeless, i only go for ang moh men

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likewise many Singaporean men are seeking foreign women as their wives simply because Singapore men finds Singaporean women unlivable with. So men, no need to complain about them.

Education and quality of life have changed our perception of what we want in a man. Some women want a good life. I don't blame them, perhaps they prioritise material comfort over other criteria.

I am perfectly ok with local men. As long as they are confident about themselves, do not gamble, nor womanise or become an alcoholic, I am fine. So please do not generalise or stereotype Singapore women as "unlivable".

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Education and quality of life have changed our perception of what we want in a man. Some women want a good life. I don't blame them, perhaps they prioritise material comfort over other criteria.

I am perfectly ok with local men. As long as they are confident about themselves, do not gamble, nor womanise or become an alcoholic, I am fine. So please do not generalise or stereotype Singapore women as "unlivable".

u know im getting sick of this,women are starting to get drunk on power and choices and affrimative action.i like to know who was the idiot in the 1960s who encouraged women to leave the kitchen and the home to join the workforce in order to boost the dwindling household income and purchasing power and the gdp thanks to inflation and financial sector manipulation.bitch please women want a good life?this world wouldnt have existed without the men,there is no one there to figure out how to make paper and gunpowder,how to make steam engines to go twice as fast as wind power,how to make boats big enough to house a ballroom,how to make turbines and propellors,how to generate electricity,how to create flight and airplanes,how to make refrigerators and washing machines,how to make the combustion engines and automobiles,how to build bridges and skyscrapers,how to generate electricity and thermal power from the sun,how to hook up a combustion engine to a alternator to generate electricity,how to make electricity to make your fans and tv and lights and laptops and microwave ovens work.all these things to make life fine for u,bitches need to stay in the kitchen,cook and make babies and stfu.

if ever there was an apocalypse and there was a team of men and a team of women and i had to choose who to join i sure as hell know who to join,the team that knows how to make electricity,how to salvage cars and engines,and make lights,and salvage batteries for battery banks,have running water,how to create solar and wind turbines,how to purify water,how to make a radio,how to survive in a armageddon,how to hunt and fish and cook.versus a bunch of bitches that dont know jack shit other than guccis and louis vuitton and what they want in men,fuck what they want!!!!fucking bitches.

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know im getting sick of this,women are starting to get drunk on power and choices and affrimative action.i like to know who was the idiot in the 1960s who encouraged women to leave the kitchen and the home to join the workforce in order to boost the dwindling household income and purchasing power and the gdp thanks to inflation and financial sector manipulation.bitch please women want a good life?this world wouldnt have existed without the men,there is no one there to figure out how to make paper and gunpowder,how to make steam engines to go twice as fast as wind power,how to make boats big enough to house a ballroom,how to make turbines and propellors,how to generate electricity,how to create flight and airplanes,how to make refrigerators and washing machines,how to make the combustion engines and automobiles,how to build bridges and skyscrapers,how to generate electricity and thermal power from the sun,how to hook up a combustion engine to a alternator to generate electricity,how to make electricity to make your fans and tv and lights and laptops and microwave ovens work.all these things to make life fine for u,bitches need to stay in the kitchen,cook and make babies and stfu.

if ever there was an apocalypse and there was a team of men and a team of women and i had to choose who to join i sure as hell know who to join,the team that knows how to make electricity,how to salvage cars and engines,and make lights,and salvage batteries for battery banks,have running water,how to create solar and wind turbines,how to purify water,how to make a radio,how to survive in a armageddon,how to hunt and fish and cook.versus a bunch of bitches that dont know jack shit other than guccis and louis vuitton and what they want in men,fuck what they want!!!!fucking bitches.

It is what it is today. I can appreciate your frustration of living in a world of gender diversity in today's world. I am however not sure you can turn the clock backwards. :smile: All I can say is - Time to change your attitude towards us. :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is what it is today. I can appreciate your frustration of living in a world of gender diversity in today's world. I am however not sure you can turn the clock backwards. :smile: All I can say is - Time to change your attitude towards us. :smile:

no thank you that way is the path towards futility and insanity.rather focus my energy on meaningful productive things like get rich,get out of this godforsaken country,build empires,save the world,go to mars.just stay the fuck away from the female species.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
no thank you that way is the path towards futility and insanity.rather focus my energy on meaningful productive things like get rich,get out of this godforsaken country,build empires,save the world,go to mars.just stay the fuck away from the female species.

Well, it is your life for you to decide what you want to do. While I am no feminist and do disagree with most of their ideals, I do believe in the principle that women has a right to decide our own destiny. Have a nice day :smile:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, it is your life for you to decide what you want to do. While I am no feminist and do disagree with most of their ideals, I do believe in the principle that women has a right to decide our own destiny. Have a nice day :smile:

I also disagree with most feminist philosophy because they ignore the fact that men and women are endowed with very fundamental differences at biological, emotional and psychological levels.

I however agree that as far as education, career and marriage is concerned, men and women must enjoy equal rights and privileges.

I am strongly attracted to women who are confident, level-headed and career-minded. Such women reflect my own values and bring out the best in me. In turn, when such women associate with me, I bring out the best in them and enable them to realize their full potential as a career person, as a friend, and as a significant other.

When women and I get together, we reinforce each others' strengths and make our relationships a joyful and enriching experience.

I think you also share similar ideals with me, if I am not wrong. I find your views refreshing and honest.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also disagree with most feminist philosophy because they ignore the fact that men and women are endowed with very fundamental differences at biological, emotional and psychological levels.

I however agree that as far as education, career and marriage is concerned, men and women must enjoy equal rights and privileges.

I am strongly attracted to women who are confident, level-headed and career-minded. Such women reflect my own values and bring out the best in me. In turn, when such women associate with me, I bring out the best in them and enable them to realize their full potential as a career person, as a friend, and as a significant other.

When women and I get together, we reinforce each others' strengths and make our relationships a joyful and enriching experience.

I think you also share similar ideals with me, if I am not wrong. I find your views refreshing and honest.

Thanks. :smile:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gents, can we not just enjoy the view? And not get distracted by her views, just like pissing in the wind :p

singaporean_men_hopeless_local_girl_prefer_western_men.jpg

The boobs alone just do not spin the world. More interesting to ponder about her views than to view something as common as house flies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...When women and I get together, we reinforce each others' strengths and make our relationships a joyful and enriching experience...

The day will come when you can only open your mouth when you yawn. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut and march to orders.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...I however agree that as far as education, career and marriage is concerned, men and women must enjoy equal rights and privileges.

Equal rights and privileges must come with equal responsibility to shoulder equal liabilities. When it is "your money is my money, and my money is my money" it is woman's world, and yet every woman still asks for equality and more equality.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day will come when you can only open your mouth when you yawn. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut and march to orders.

Women are wonderful creatures. Give them an ounce of love, they will return you a pound of respect. Only your prejudice against women holds you back.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These bitches have been reading too much Mills and Boon or Danielle Steel books on fairy tale romance :rolleyes:
When they hook up with a white trash , their arse will be in similar condition to the fucktard jiu hoo kia - tonychat :eek:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The boobs alone just do not spin the world. More interesting to ponder about her views than to view something as common as house flies.
This was just a visual, her views so cliche. Doesn't warrant even 2nd thoughts, least of all to ponder.
Not even food for thought, you flatter her.:cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course for bachelors, i suggest you rent a cheap room somewhere even if you stay with your parents. Its a sort of weekend home or "love nest". If its an apartment, several bachelors can share the rental and have one room each. just to satisfy the desire of local sinkie ladies who want it. That was what I did when young.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Its exactly sinkie bitches like this that make me go after angmo charbors. Angmor charbors are much more practical then sinkie bitches. Sinkie bitches want the 5 Cs, angmo charbor just want the 2 Cs (Cock and Cunnilingus). Angmor Charbos don't look at the car you drive nor ask you how much you earn, etc. If you can make them laugh on a date and show them a good time (does not mean spending lots of money on them), they will go out with you on a second date. And they know if you blanjar them on a date, and they had a good time, they are more then happy to put out for you. Not like sinkie bitches that think they have the golden cunt. Angmor charbors are not afraid to ask for what they want, not like sinkie bitches who get mad at you if you can't guess what they want or read their minds. The average angmo charbor has a body that is 10 times better then the sinkie bitches. They know to shave their pussy and armpits, and love to give oral. Sinkie bitches almost never shave the pussy, and if you are unlucky, u will get one that does not shave the armpit either. Good luck getting a blowjob from them, many treat it as a unpleasant duty they must do, compared to angmo charbos who treat it as a badge of honour to give a great blowjob. Not to mention angmor charbors have on average C cup tits while sinkies bitches have runways. I don't want just a hand full, I want a face, mouth and hand full all at the same time. Sinkie bitches should know its a 2 way street too.

Errr.... a lot of the local chicks i meet shave one leh.....

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I assume your earlier paragraph is about ang moh men and i think you are seriously wrong. Ang mohs are the stingiest people around. Its the Asians that will pamper their women with material things.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I would have chosen the female team. At least i will get a couple of good fucks before i die. :smile: