• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local girl: S'porean men are hopeless, i only go for ang moh men

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, another desperate attempt to make yourself believable by speaking about "record in real life".

When you raise a "fact", you have to prove the fact.

When you proffer an "opinion", you have to be persuasive.

When you don't need an audience, what speak to an audience in the first place? Keep it to yourself. :rolleyes:

I don't have to prove anything in an online forum, and have never understood why people like you insist on credibility and persuasiveness. There is no need to prove one's credibility when both of us are hiding behind nicknames. Of all people know we are both 50 year old spinsters pretending to have dicks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the mature,responsibile,financially independent type of ang moh cock she is looking for is it the fifty shades of grey type?cause here i am ready to unleash my fifty shades of grey and scepter of love and my ironman abs on her womenhood in my elevator in the 57th penthouse of my Grey enterprises building,all she has to do is put on the eye mask and handcuffs and layback and take the ride to heaven.

[video=youtube;BfM_PJDk0r8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfM_PJDk0r8[/video]

Last edited:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gents, can we not just enjoy the view? And not get distracted by her views, just like pissing in the wind :p

singaporean_men_hopeless_local_girl_prefer_western_men.jpg

halo jit kwan standby bed bao tio chiam chit jiak si boh

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....Sporean women are useless.
So many choices around, why torture myself to a defective sporean woman.:biggrin: