• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local girl: S'porean men are hopeless, i only go for ang moh men

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG guys are generally hopeless, many are without any direction or goal in life. And since they live with their parents for much of their growing-up years and even adult lives, they're not independent. Even NS, which is supposed to make them more independent, only teaches them to follow orders and the status quo.

Even within tertiary institutions, local guys seem so childish. Instead of talking about careers and similar fields, they usually hang out and talk about army or games. We want mature, responsible, financially-independent men who are able to provide a sense of security

A good hubby/boyfriend is one with not just a career-minded goal in life, he must also be a strong leader. That's why I only go for Western men.

Since they usually leave their homes at an early age to stake out a bright future for themselves, many have the qualities I look for in men, and many have the will and resolve to attain success, which is rarely seen here.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/local-girl-sporean-men-are-hopeless-i-only-go-ang-moh-men
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ss-i-only-go-ang-moh-men#sthash.HEnRGB6l.dpuf

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
this a very good reason why singapore needs more expats and PR's. preferably single males with raging hormones and a sense of pride in their work and in bed.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can assure you that the loser Sinkie males she's talking about belong to the 70%. Sinkies in the other 30% are a totally different breed altogether.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny that the same observation applies to Spore girls:biggrin:

Yah freaking childish SG girls only know how to talk about the latest LV handbags and where to eat only. Ask them about the economy and current affairs and they go blank, and many girls also stay with parents, cannot and dunno how to cook and clean.

Ang Mo girls however have fantastic sense of humor, great general knowledge and because they are brought up without maid and leave home at young age know hoe to cook, clean and look after the house even while juggling careers.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gents, can we not just enjoy the view? And not get distracted by her views, just like pissing in the wind :p

singaporean_men_hopeless_local_girl_prefer_western_men.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A good hubby/boyfriend is one with not just a career-minded goal in life, he must also be a strong leader. That's why I only go for Western men.

May i ask.. what makes you think that the career-minded and strong leader western males want you when you have decided to want them..

Did you ask if they want you first? Why do they assume that the western men will want them when they choose the western men.. When did such sinkie bitch entitlement take place?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gents, can we not just enjoy the view? And not get distracted by her views, just like pissing in the wind :p

singaporean_men_hopeless_local_girl_prefer_western_men.jpg

Good to look at but obviously another victim of the PAP system. Unfortunately she is just one of the many girls that have been brainwashed to think like her.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Likewise many Singaporean men are seeking foreign women as their wives simply because Singapore men finds Singaporean women unlivable with. So men, no need to complain about them.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG guys are generally hopeless, many are without any direction or goal in life. And since they live with their parents for much of their growing-up years and even adult lives, they're not independent. Even NS, which is supposed to make them more independent, only teaches them to follow orders and the status quo.

Even within tertiary institutions, local guys seem so childish. Instead of talking about careers and similar fields, they usually hang out and talk about army or games. We want mature, responsible, financially-independent men who are able to provide a sense of security

Since they usually leave their homes at an early age to stake out a bright future for themselves, many have the qualities I look for in men, and many have the will and resolve to attain success, which is rarely seen here.

This is a very good post that describes local men to a T.

Kudos to the girl who has seen the light! Well done!

But do beware, Ang Mo men have their own bad hats. Disrespect for women, rape culture is not confined to Asian society. There are also no shortage of Ang Mo men knowing they are put on a high pedestal by Asian women, especially Singaporean women, so they utilize this advantage to milk their victims high and dry before dumping them.

There are bad hats on both sides. Go in with your eyes open.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth hurts.

But now they have a new cover - MGTOW :biggrin:

MGTOW is for loser men who have been discarded by women know know their own self worth and know they deserve better in life than to hang around with a fucking loser who has no direction and no ambition in life.

Real men, like me, are confident of our own abilities and self worth. That's why women look upon me as an equal and respect me as a unique individual, worthy of attention and consideration.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real men, like me, are confident of our own abilities and self worth. That's why women look upon me as an equal and respect me as a unique individual, worthy of attention and consideration.

This is the internet, you can say you are the Crown Prince of Thailand, and we will still believe you.

The kind of men that you have just described are indeed confident and they don't normally go around pitching how good they are to compensate for their feeling insecure.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is 100% right, but sinkies men are not looking for her either. they are looking for PRC spider spirit, vietcongs, and tigergal.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the internet, you can say you are the Crown Prince of Thailand, and we will still believe you.

The kind of men that you have just described are indeed confident and they don't normally go around pitching how good they are to compensate for their feeling insecure.

I don't need anyone to believe me. My record with women in real life speaks for itself - and speaks volumes, I may add.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/local-girl-sporean-men-are-hopeless-i-only-go-ang-moh-men
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ss-i-only-go-ang-moh-men#sthash.HEnRGB6l.dpuf

Its exactly sinkie bitches like this that make me go after angmo charbors. Angmor charbors are much more practical then sinkie bitches. Sinkie bitches want the 5 Cs, angmo charbor just want the 2 Cs (Cock and Cunnilingus). Angmor Charbos don't look at the car you drive nor ask you how much you earn, etc. If you can make them laugh on a date and show them a good time (does not mean spending lots of money on them), they will go out with you on a second date. And they know if you blanjar them on a date, and they had a good time, they are more then happy to put out for you. Not like sinkie bitches that think they have the golden cunt. Angmor charbors are not afraid to ask for what they want, not like sinkie bitches who get mad at you if you can't guess what they want or read their minds. The average angmo charbor has a body that is 10 times better then the sinkie bitches. They know to shave their pussy and armpits, and love to give oral. Sinkie bitches almost never shave the pussy, and if you are unlucky, u will get one that does not shave the armpit either. Good luck getting a blowjob from them, many treat it as a unpleasant duty they must do, compared to angmo charbos who treat it as a badge of honour to give a great blowjob. Not to mention angmor charbors have on average C cup tits while sinkies bitches have runways. I don't want just a hand full, I want a face, mouth and hand full all at the same time. Sinkie bitches should know its a 2 way street too.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't need anyone to believe me. My record with women in real life speaks for itself - and speaks volumes, I may add.

Oh dear, another desperate attempt to make yourself believable by speaking about "record in real life".

When you raise a "fact", you have to prove the fact.

When you proffer an "opinion", you have to be persuasive.

When you don't need an audience, what speak to an audience in the first place? Keep it to yourself. :rolleyes:

Last edited: