• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local girl: S'porean men are hopeless, i only go for ang moh men

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boobs alone just do not spin the world. More interesting to ponder about her views than to view something as common as house flies.

The size of her boobs is inversely proportional to the size of her brains. Anyway her boobs are only a cup A, they are pushed up with a push up bra.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The size of her boobs is inversely proportional to the size of her brains. Anyway her boobs are only a cup A, they are pushed up with a push up bra.

So you are saying that this girl is actually very smart. Are you insulting or complimenting her?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Education and quality of life have changed our perception of what we want in a man. Some women want a good life. I don't blame them, perhaps they prioritise material comfort over other criteria.

I am perfectly ok with local men. As long as they are confident about themselves, do not gamble, nor womanise or become an alcoholic, I am fine. So please do not generalise or stereotype Singapore women as "unlivable".

I still think of Joanne Peh & Sharon "Au both of whom got fucked front back; top-bottom but din get what they were after.............!!! Moral: that is a stupid bitch borned every minute!!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gents, can we not just enjoy the view? And not get distracted by her views, just like pissing in the wind :p

singaporean_men_hopeless_local_girl_prefer_western_men.jpg

What she is really saying Singapore men should be more aggressive and ravish her till kingdom comes!