• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
no respect for the greatness of a magnificent man
no respect for the greatest political leader alive
you guys will meet your ill fate sooner than you think
you ingrates deserve the hell of fire in seven layers
followed by freezing cold that will seal your lips
and numbed your hands....assholes all
no morality, no humility, no nothing but shitdung

He faces such a troubled and unhappy passing because he has not acknowledged his mistakes and asked for forgiveness. The following are some the lives he destroyed.

joshua-benjamin-jeyaretnam-jbj.jpg

JB Jeyaretnam

limhocksiew.jpg

Lim Hock Siew

chia-thye-poh.jpg

Chia Thye Poh

francis-seow-the-interview.jpg

Francis Seow

tang_and_james.jpg

Tang Liang Hong

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: hi I m LEE Soon Gone, nude on ICU bed, how are you?

A corpse using mechanical ventilator, can meh??????
This picture fits your description! :biggrin:
On-Site-Hero-ICU-Li-Wei-2010-5.jpg

I Berry Jia Lat, will soon be gone.
His blood pressure is perfect. He's obviously in the pink of health.
But it's an unnatural blood pressure, caused by artificial machines. :wink:
Without those machines, I'm not sure how "pink" his health would be. :wink:

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Last Leaf Has Fallen

Said what you want
Life and death you do not know
So don't delude yourself
Fuckers here have been predicting for two decades
And all they have are April Fools
So give up lah!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Totally agree, kopiuncle give dog fark.

You only know dog fucking u pathetic shithead
Those who were defeated had lost their battles
In the political arena there is no mercy
I still respect and admire the greatness of Mr Lee Kuan Yew
Without him there is no Singapore!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans are grieved....

Everywhere I go,people are grieving and worried
They continue to pray for our great leader
They are down and out....praying and chanting
Some are fasting to give more impetus to their prayers
The love for Mr Lee Kuan Yew is tremendous..

Only fartups and shitheads here rejoice

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That Mat Land bomoh with coconut was a bogus clown... Javanese shamans are not like him.. they operate behind the scenes with spectacular success. Thats why Suharto blew millions using their services when he was alive... I know this sounds silly.. Indonesians knew the black magic powers owned by Suharto that kept him alive when he was clinging on to his life not doctors and the ventilator machines...

Someone once told me that people have been trying to curse LKY via mystical means but they were unsuccessful because he is protected by a powerful talisman:eek:

At that time I pooed, pooed the idea because LKY is western educated. However LKY is a paranoid, with many enemies. I wouldn't be surprised if he spent tax payers money to take counter measures just in case.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Someone once told me that people have been trying to curse LKY via mystical means but they were unsuccessful because he is protected by a powerful talisman:eek:

At that time I pooed, pooed the idea because LKY is western educated. However LKY is a paranoid, with many enemies. I wouldn't be surprised if he spent tax payers money to take counter measures just in case.

Go take your Alt. Med....stop spouting rubbish.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You only know dog fucking u pathetic shithead
Those who were defeated had lost their battles
In the political arena there is no mercy
I still respect and admire the greatness of Mr Lee Kuan Yew
Without him there is no Singapore!

Not exactly correct. I think Lady Shark contributed lots !!:o:cool:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He used to consult this local Malay man by the name Haji Buang over some matters... This man when alive was respected by the local Malay community because of his grassroot works and also because of his Malay magic prowess... Both of them knew each other for decades.. This man Haji Buang used to work for the Lau Cheebye family...

He also used to be the one of the top RC leaders at Potong Pasir... This chap used to canvass the votes of the Malay residents of Potong Pasir to support the PAP against Mr Chiam... Potong Pasir PAP members held a big birthday bash for this Haji Buang in the early 2000s.. Lau Cheebye unable to attend the Birthday party due to some foreign trips, sent his son Pinky to represent him.. Pinky duly arrived with his entourage to Potong Pasir and personally cut the Birthday cake together with the Birthday boy... Haji Buang died few years back...

How I know this story? My late Ah Kong used to be hardcore supporter of Mr Chiam when he was still staying at Wan Tho Ave... Every afternoons he would have kopi at the kopitiam besides the Potong Pasir Indian Temple... Potong Pasir volunteers helping out Mr Chiam who was then the SDP sec gen during the 80s and 90s should know my late Ah Kong...

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: this forum will regret

There is no need to use maximum firepower General Veers.

And kopisai, if i find any of my news feeder getting zaps from your PAP IB, the all lowercase alphabets clones that is posting round the clock will get it from me.