• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My heart is very heavy tonight...cannot sleep..

I'm still crying. I can't hide my tears anymore. Writing this post, I'm starting to cry again. I can't help it. I have no control over this. I dun recall I was these sad when my father past away 5 yrs ago...

That was your father, your mother's husband, this one?? hmmmm!! :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tss got crdio problem he could die n b outlived by old fart

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's time like this, we need to brong.....or you're just weeds among the grassroots.....

Play the piano to ease your troubled mind..........but who stole your piano wires?

Drink guiness stout.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: State-controlled media already prepared for Emperor-Dowager's ascent a month ago

We deserve 7 days public holidays to filter so much garbage

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY up lorry already

So secretive... might as well bury his remains in an unmarked grave in the wilderness. Be our very own Genghis Khan. :rolleyes:

For he too has been a conqueror.... he conquered Chia Thye Poh for three decades. :cool:

Do you think, they will place him in STATE at whatever they are are reconstructing at City Hall, facing the padang?

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: State-controlled media already prepared for Emperor-Dowager's ascent a month ago

We deserve 7 days public holidays to filter so much garbage

70 DAYS AFTER THAT TO SING AND DANCE ON ROADS AND TABLE TOPS
XO AND BUBBLY FLOWING LIKE WATER.

followed next with dancing under the lamp posts

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's time like this, we need to be strong.....or you're just weeds among the grassroots.....

Play the piano to ease your troubled mind..........but who stole your piano wires?

If not enough piano wires can use nylon rope or chains or anything to dangle dogs and bastards and traitors and helpers of LKY to dance under lamp posts

DO NOT WORRY BE VERY HAPPY

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you think, they will place him in STATE at whatever they are are reconstructing at City Hall, facing the padang?

BURY THAT BASTARD SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY UNDER PUBLIC TOILETS

toilet-2.jpg

mexico-2520multiperson2520very2520public2520toilet.jpg

China-toilet-710806.jpg

Dirty+public+toilets.jpg

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The+joss+sticks.jpg

incense_1578935i.jpg

hjd014_menthol_incense_stick.jpg

ChineseNewYear_candles.jpg

Candles_in_chinese_temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP porlumpar numero uno already posted picture of a Singapore flag half mast and his profile pic black.

Tjbk3Rh.png

This guy is like xiaxue without expletives. He will do anything for attention. Just ignore him. There is no pall over Singapore please. LKY's opponents , if there are any left, will be happy of course. His supporters will be glad his misery is over. Every party in Singapore will post condolences. And every one of them will be more sincere than this Calvin guy's post.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm still crying. I can't hide my tears anymore. Writing this post, I'm starting to cry again. I can't help it. I have no control over this. I dun recall I was these sad when my father past away 5 yrs ago...

How was it when your mother passed away, Davis?

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
PMO to lodge police report over fake statement on Mr Lee Kuan Yew

[h=2]A hoax image of a statement supposedly from the Prime Minister's Office prompted CNN and CCTV to issue erroneous reports about Mr Lee Kuan Yew.[/h]
singapore.jpg

SINGAPORE: The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said on Wednesday evening (Mar 18) that it is lodging a police report over a fake statement about former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew.
The image of the doctored statement from the PMO's website has been circulating on social media and on WhatsApp. Channel NewsAsia has checked and verified that the image is a fake. No new information has been released by the PMO.

Still, the fake image prompted American broadcaster CNN and China's CCTV to put up erroneous tweets that Mr Lee had died. The Chinese state broadcaster also broke the news on air.

cnn-breaking-lky-tweets-data.jpg

cctv-lky-tweet-data.png

CCTV has since deleted the erroneous tweet, and later posted: "News has come in that initial reports on the death of Lee Kuan Yew may have been faked, but it is still unclear." It also issued a clarification on its official Weibo account.

cctv-lky-clarification-data.png

CNN posted a report that a Government spokesperson dismissed the image as a hoax. It also deleted the inaccurate tweet much later.

cnnbrk-tweet-says-death-data.png

Hong Kong-based Phoenix New Media also issued an erroneous report, but later apologised for making a "big mistake". It said it was "deeply sorry" and would be taking stern action against people involved.

phoenix-apologises-for-data.png

Mr Lee, Singapore's first prime minister, is at the Singapore General Hospital in critical condition. On Wednesday, doctors said Mr Lee's condition had deteriorated further. He has been in hospital since Feb 5, after being admitted for severe pneumonia.

- CNA/ly

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: PMO to lodge police report over fake statement on Mr Lee Kuan Yew

nake polie report, sue sue sue and FOOking sue... what else? for the richer and powerful to show their power?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People that old who are in ICU for a month have poor prospects of walking out alive & that is why the hoax was believable.:biggrin:

I wonder, if whoever is responsible for the hoax had waited until April 1st to pull the hoax, would the PAP still report it to the police?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PMO makes police report sounds weird....

Should be PMO orders police investigations

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nake polie report, sue sue sue and FOOking sue... what else? for the richer and powerful to show their power?

The fact is LKY is dying & people are making future plans. LHL is probably peeing in his pants. Opposition may be looking for someone to run in Tanjong Pagar.

I am planning to go somewhere for a holiday:smile:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have a feeling that maybe LKY can pull through this time... Remember what he said??? "When something is not right... I will GET UP!!!":biggrin: