• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: cry Wailing dummy CB kia John Tan zeroo yr fucktard Ah Gong dying

Some of us held a candle light virgil for Ah Gong a few nights ago. We are praying hard for his recovery.

Virgil? The wrestler?

[video=youtube;kB2QmI3oFMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB2QmI3oFMs[/video]

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I guess is either today or tomorrow

dmg0nk.jpg

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

About time to serve the Hakka Mui Choy with some fatty pork in celebration of SG50

jw5

Loyal

If you are not his family member, he probably won't let you win. :o

Bro,
1803 and 0318 sold out ok? Heng tidak buka else bookie burst the bucket :o:o:o
Think I better go buy 1608 quick :o:o:o

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Kuan Yew 16.9.1923 - 19.1.2015

Another public holiday?

SAF camps all on alert in case our neighbour test waters.

Meanwhile, the cat not around, the mice will come out to play.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: it is really not good to curse someone to die.

btw i didn support PAP, just say the truth.

Yes... it is not good to curse someone to die. No matter what , we will all end up in the same fate one day.

Life is too short to waste it on hating others.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

how come i sense the letter of condolence with same content will be sent back to pinkie.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY's new infection in pneumonia ICU be Urinary Track Infection

In the ICU for pneumonia, most patients will get Urinary Track Infections because ICU poke a tube called catheter into the penis hole and push inside until it's Ballon inflated in bladder using saline and syringe.

indwelling-foley-catheter.jpg

The catheter drains Urine basically into a plastic bag via a transparent tube extended from catheter. Bag hangs below the ICU bed. Urine sample collection from that bag for lab tests.

urinary_catheter_img.jpg

The color of urine goes redish cloudy milky whitening sometimes, when there is Urinary Track Infection, or even blood in urine, this is most common after being in the ICU for weeks. The catheter needs to be changed frequency in order to reduce and prevent infections. SGH failed to prevent this, that's why LKY got this new infection.

Why? Most likely SGH dare not bully LKY's bird by poking it and changing catheter too often.

:biggrin:

adult diapers work just as well

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Lee Kuan Yew 16.9.1923 - 19.1.2015

Bro neddy,

think you've got the date wrong, need my help to change it for you?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

They're all so hush-hush and secretive...already hospitalised in early February only tell everyone a couple of weeks later. Tells you how much they trust and respect the common people. :rolleyes: Oh, and if they're already so secretive about the health condition of an old man who already had a foot in the grave, how honest do you think they'll be regarding the nation's reserves? :cool:
Totally agree.

But do you know the reason(s) for the delay in informing the inhabitants of this city-state? It's that Familee can shift their remaining of their billion $ holdings out of Sinkieland to safer havens located abroad.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Last Leaf Has Fallen

Source: Temasek Review

10446324_803471899706127_7589382672925780446_o.png

PMO has announced on its website that former Singapore Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew has died today 5.30pm at SGH. He was 91.

End of Article​

quote-through-clever-and-constant-application-of-propaganda-people-can-be-made-to-see-paradise-as-hell-adolf-hitler-85920.jpg

Old fart is the phantom of the paradise.

This is a song I specially reserve and now dedicate it to him.

[video=youtube;Vuikvl7zt3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuikvl7zt3E[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: it is really not good to curse someone to die.

Yes... it is not good to curse someone to die. No matter what , we will all end up in the same fate one day.

Life is too short to waste it on hating others.

Your statement is totally correct, except for the Leegime it does not apply.