• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess is either today or tomorrow

10481442_877050662357641_8205446991177577649_n.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I guess is either today or tomorrow

dun know why i feel sad...:( i think he is a great man...!:cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's now or never, Rest In Peace, Mr. Lee, whom we hate to love, Love To Hate. R.I.P., let us have a new life without you, things will be fine, you do not have to get up!.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Heavenly Father
In Jesus Precious Name I lift up MM Mr Lee Kuan Yew unto your merciful hand. Abba Father, please set MM Mr Lee Kuan Yew free from infection. Father God send forth your Word Of Healing and make him completely heal. In Jesus Name I command this infection to come out of MM Mr Lee and never to return back to him again. Father I ask in Jesus Name that you will strengthen MM Mr Lee"s body and cleanse him by the Blood of Jesus. Father grant MM
Mr Lee comfort and peace. In Jesus Precious Name I pray. Amen.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's now or never, Rest In Peace, Mr. Lee, whom we hate to love, Love To Hate. R.I.P., let us have a new life without you, things will be fine, you do not have to get up!.

Wah lau! in his condition u mean he has the power to get up!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear Heavenly Father
In Jesus Precious Name I have lift up MM Mr Lee Kuan Yew unto your merciful hand. Abba Father, please set MM Mr Lee Kuan Yew free from infection. Father God send forth your Word Of Healing and make him completely heal. In Jesus Name I command this infection to come out of MM Mr Lee and never to return back to him again. Father I ask in Jesus Name that you will strengthen MM Mr Lee"s body and cleanse him by the Blood of Jesus. Father grant MM

Fuck your mother phua chee buy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear Heavenly Father
In Jesus Precious Name I lift up MM Mr Lee Kuan Yew unto your merciful hand. Abba Father, please set MM Mr Lee Kuan Yew free from infection. Father God send forth your Word Of Healing and make him completely heal. In Jesus Name I command this infection to come out of MM Mr Lee and never to return back to him again. Father I ask in Jesus Name that you will strengthen MM Mr Lee"s body and cleanse him by the Blood of Jesus. Father grant MM

Father In heaven, I pray that, you grant our glorious leader, who had brought us from the fishing villages & slums to the grand metropolis it is today, grant Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, eternal rest & bring him into Your arms, away from corruption of this earth. In Jesus name we, pray for his soul forgive his sins & inquiries, bring him in eternal rest with You. In Jesus Precious name, we pray. Amen.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i foresee many shitty things will happen after he is gone. hope ah gong stays alright.:o

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haters gonna hate.

He was good for Singapore in the past, but new generation wanna talk cock about press freedom and shit, so he's no longer as relevant. But credit to him for bringing Singapore so far.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Heavenly Father
Father In heaven, I pray that, you grant our glorious leader, who had brought us from the fishing villages & slums to the grand metropolis it is today, grant Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, eternal rest & bring him into Your arms, away from corruption of this earth. In Jesus name we, pray for his soul forgive his sins & inquiries, bring him in eternal rest with You. In Jesus Precious name, we pray. Amen.
Ironically, your prayer is more Christian than zeroo's, simply because a true Christian would pray for his/her fellow Christian to rest in peace together with Jesus in Heaven, and NOT continue living on earth, which is full of suffering, even if one has a healthy body.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amen....chwee kuo...Amin...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Get ready to pop those champagne

It is coming ....too late for remorse or to ask for forgiveness and too late to undo anything!

Get ready those bottles of champagne!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
WARNING TO ALL ! You ALL STFU ! Don't Agitate Krafty + ZEROO ! Or else You get SHIT !

Our Krafty now getting FIERCE ! :mad:

Whoever disagree or post anti pay and pay news,
beware he WILL NOT hesitate to BITE your ASS !
:kma:

SBTWSA9.jpg

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The wait won't be long now before the last leaf falls.
Period for 回光返照 is over.

Translate: 回光返照 is the period when a dying person suddenly becomes seemingly well.

1509885_926436017389386_4376663875333468980_n.jpg

Old scores would be settled in the cul de sac in the other world.

1006018_624037607629230_642975282_n.jpg

In the meantime,

10364118_10205551263234095_2841322516144993109_n.jpg

M0TAR0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Get ready to pop those champagne

Ex-Singapore leader Lee Kuan Yew’s health 'deteriorating further'

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 17 March, 2015, 2:23pm
UPDATED : Wednesday, 18 March, 2015, 1:39pm

Toh Han Shih [email protected]

lee-health.jpg

Although Lee Kuan Yew has receded from the public and political scene, his health is watched closely. Photo: EPA

The health of Singapore's severely ill founding father, Lee Kuan Yew, has "deteriorated further", the Prime Minister's Office said in a statement today.

"Mr Lee Kuan Yew remains critically ill in the ICU and has deteriorated further," the statement read.

A day earlier, Lee's condition was said to have worsened due to an infection.

"He is on antibiotics. The doctors are closely monitoring his condition," said the statement, which was also posted on the Facebook page of his eldest son, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, on Tuesday.

"The infection is potentially treatable with antibiotics," said a Singapore doctor who declined to be named.

The South China Morning Post has learned from well-placed sources that the elder Lee, 91, is "severely ill".

He has been in the intensive care unit of Singapore General Hospital since February 5, on mechanical ventilation. Doctors have said that generally, any 91-year-old patient on a ventilator for about four weeks has a very guarded prognosis.

The website of the US National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute says: "One of the most serious and common risks of being on a ventilator is pneumonia. The breathing tube that's put in your airway can allow bacteria to enter your lungs.

"As a result, you may develop ventilator-associated pneumonia [VAP]. VAP is a major concern for people using ventilators because they're often already very sick. VAP is treated with antibiotics."

Another Singapore doctor said pneumonia acquired while in hospital was a leading cause of death in hospitalised elderly patients, with an estimated mortality rate from 30 to 70 per cent.

Prime Minister Lee's Facebook post last Friday said: "In the month since Mr Lee Kuan Yew was admitted to hospital, so many people and groups have sent him good wishes. We've arranged the cards in his office, to welcome him back when he's better."

In February, the younger Lee underwent successful surgery to remove his cancerous prostate gland.

He has since returned to work. According to medical opinion, there is a very high survival rate for early-stage prostate cancer.

Lee Kuan Yew was prime minister of Singapore from 1959 to September 1963, while the city was under British colonial rule, and then until August 1965 when the Lion City was part of Malaysia. He was the first prime minister of independent Singapore from August 1965 to November 1990. He was then senior minister until August 2004 and minister mentor until May 2011.