• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: lao lee's condition worsened - latest

I'm not in good shape either. I have a pain in my left groin that won't go away.

Boss, try put ice packs on affected area for 20mins.
wear a more supportive underwear.
light stretching exercise.
taken Ibuprofen?
apply Fastum gel.

Usually may take 2 to 4 weeks to recover.

take care!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: lao lee's condition worsened - latest

Now, that is a scary thought.

H9Sevpw.png

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wait won't be long now before the last leaf falls.
Period for 回光返照 is over.

Translate: 回光返照 is the period when a dying person suddenly becomes seemingly well.

1509885_926436017389386_4376663875333468980_n.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Timeline

August 7 enjoy long weekend
August 9 celebrate NDP make the gong cheebyes happy
August 11 pull the plug on lky
August 13 announce GE
For next 2 weeks lky propaganda alongside election campaigning......milk sympathy votes at the same time introduction of 3rd generation lee clan into politics

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Timeline

August 13 announce GE
For next 2 weeks lky propaganda alongside election campaigning......milk sympathy votes at the same time introduction of 3rd generation lee clan into politics

Sympathy can only accomplish so much. Even after Roosevelt's or Kennedy's death, or Thatcher's resgination, their party's or successors didn't get much in terms of sympathy votes.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt he'll last so long, even on life support. He's more likely to join his idol, Deng Xiaoping, who also missed an important event by a few months, the Hongkong handover.

Timeline

August 13 announce GE

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[UPDATE on Tuesday, 17 March 2015, 1:55pm: Lee Kuan Yew's condition "worsened"]

Can this thread be sticky till the grand finale ?