• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

which is why I have indicated in a previous post that my guess is that they will allow LKY to die or go off mechanical ventilation after `chap goh meh`

Wasei, a half ang moh can speak hokkien. !

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

is he trying to tong untill cny 15th over?
my grandma did that last time.
it was a success

Why? Is the Grim Reaper especially active 'siao on' during the first fortnight of the lunar new year? :rolleyes:

my family explanation is:
if death occur before cny 15th,
no body will attend the wake..becasue bang tan.
wake is consider white events..sibei sway after attend

which is why I have indicated in a previous post that my guess is that they will allow LKY to die or go off mechanical ventilation after `chap goh meh`

i suspect he might be unconcious already.
family will decide to remove mechanical ventilation after an ausopicos date is picked after 15th
date of birth/death is a science and art.
lunar 16th is a day that crash zodaic pig

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

i suspect he might be unconcious already.
family will decide to remove mechanical ventilation after an ausopicos date is picked after 15th
There is still exactly one more week to go before the 15th day of the Chinese New Year; what if he has already died, or dies tomorrow?
His body would start to decompose and stink within four days, right?

Last edited:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is still exactly one more week to go before the 15th day of the Chinese New Year; what if he has already died, or dies tomorrow?
His body would start to decompose and stink within four days, right?

you r right.
if it happens..then no choice to choose already.
but given a choice to choose,who dont want

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

The truth is that all these "well"-wishers care more about themselves, i.e. their social positions (or "face", in layman terms), and they're just saying whatever is necessary to "look" good, so as to maintain their social positions and, therefore, power.

I have been saying to my kakis that those idiots are trying to score brownie points only. Look, the guy is already 91 years old, quite a few health problems already. Frail, weak and looks like a zombie. Should wish him a painless and peaceful departure, instead of wishing him a speedy recovery and all that nonsense. Fucking idiots!

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have been saying to my kakis that those idiots are trying to score brownie points only. Look, the guy is already 91 years old, quite a few health problems already. Frail, weak and looks like a zombie. Should wish him a painless and peaceful departure, instead of wishing him a speedy recovery and all that nonsense. Fucking idiots!

a recovery is mission very tedious unless dr mat willing to share his brand of ginseng

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Kuan Yew has died rumours untrue, says Singaporean minister

The Malaysian InsiderThe Malaysian Insider – Wed, Feb 25, 2015

Rumours circulating that former Singapore prime minister Lee Kuan Yew has died is not true, says Singaporean Minister for Manpower Tan Chuan Jin.

"Rumours are circulating wildly. Many of you have messaged to ask about Lee's condition. Do continue to pray for his recovery," he said on Facebook.

Local television channel Channel NewsAsia earlier reported that it had checked with the authorities that the rumours were untrue.

In a statement on Saturday, the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said Lee was admitted to Singapore General Hospital on February 5, 2015, for severe pneumonia.

The statement said his condition had stabilised and placed at an intensive care unit. He is conscious.

Lee, 91, is Singapore's first prime minister (from 1959 to 1990) and is regarded as the longest serving prime minister in the world. – Bernama, February 25, 2015.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/lee-kuan-yew-died-rumours-untrue-says-singaporean-143953471.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I find it hard to feel sympathy for mr lee kuan yew

Give this man a Heineken!

"I think sympathy is hard to find for a man who once described Singaporeans as similar to "dogs" in training to be docile and law abiding. He has insulted Singaporeans in many turns, of being daft, transgressing religion, especially Muslims with his remarks on Islam and his assault on the so called "Marxist" Catholics which has never been proven in the court of law. He polarised our different races by segregating certain vocations in the military, often claming national security when there has been no threat at all. Dividing and conquering.

This is also the man responsible for keeping his political opponents in detention for periods longer than Nelson Mandela simply because they do not hold similar views as him and were conveniently accused as Communists, subjecting innocents with torture and the hopelessness of indefintite detention, a man who once denounced the democracy process in Singapore before attaining power, yet push into totalitarian rule once i power.

Despite his "achievements" which in part was a team effort involving the Old Guard ministers and a certain Albert Winsemius i find it hard to sympathise in his eventual passing. He lugs around a rucksack full of sins, which he never atoned nor apologised for, a violent man who use analogies like "meeting his opponents with a hatchet at the cul-de-sac" and similar violent, strong language on his political opponents. The ones he cant match by tongue he unleashed the full powers of legislation and law to submit them to their knees and ruining their lives. He doesnt give a shit and will never give one and neither should anyone else, except sychophants and the deluded."

Salihin Nihilas

*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/salihin.rx

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I find it hard to feel sympathy for mr lee kuan yew

10978702_521422318000242_3497794261610749445_n.jpg

Salihin Nihilas got balls

tonychat got no ball

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: I find it hard to feel sympathy for mr lee kuan yew

Guess what race?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

if he's bedridden, he should be given his wish for a quick and painless departure. a couple of bottles of wine will ease the suffering.

since i'm drinking less wine these days, need some help to get rid of a case of 2005 bordeaux and another case of 2006 tuscan.

image.jpg

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this weekend in celebration of sg50 and lky91+, i'm finally opening my collection of bordeaux vintages. let's start off with the case of 2006 château de la meulière.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the case of 12 bottles.....it has been sitting idle in my shithole for the last 7 years.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

next up is the 2008 château gréteau. sat for 5 years in the shithole. never touched since 2010 until now.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and finally, the least and cheapest of my bordeaux collection, the 2005 château bel air.

image.jpg