• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

His beloved daughter? haha

LKY's daughter: Why I choose to remain single | The Real Singapore
http://therealsingapore.com/content/lkys-daughter-why-i-choose-remain-single
(Post date: 31 Mar 2013 - 4:10pm)

lkylwl.jpg

she? hahaha....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

I think you got your causality a tad mixed up, Miss Lee Wei Ling.

You didn't choose to remain single. Singlehood chose YOU. :wink:

I'm sure if she wants to find a husband.....many grave robber types would apply....
Bro Golden Dragon would be among the first in line (I dun mean GD is a grave robber).

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brother,
"causality" ??
causes ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY saboed her when he chased away the only boyfriend she ever had. An indian or Sri Lankan:confused:
I thik it was the only good thing that LKY ever did :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY saboed her when he chased away the only boyfriend she ever had. An indian or Sri Lankan:confused:

LKY is a racist lah, obsessed with eugenics just like Hitler.

He doesn't want a black face to appear in a Familee 全家福 photo. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sri Lankan professor. Their marriage was annulled by Old Fart. LKY is a dyed-in-the-wool racist, with a particularly vehement disdain for South Asians.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sri Lankan professor. Their marriage was annulled by Old Fart. LKY is a dyed-in-the-wool racist, with a particularly vehement disdain for South Asians.

In what capacity did LKY annul the marriage?....:p he was above the law?

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY is a racist lah, obsessed with eugenics just like Hitler.

He doesn't want a black face to appear in a Familee 全家福 photo. :biggrin:

But life gave his offspring....

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY dying ... TPL giving birth...

:eek: re-incarnation of LKY...

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

For her sake I hope he fucked her.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For her sake I hope he fucked her.

He might not have known it at that time but that Sri Lankan guy had a lucky escape. That's why I said LKY unknowing did that guy a favor.

If he had gotten mixed up with the Lee's he would probably have ended up an eunuch. Just look at all the unhappy males in that family. The females in that family are also damn ugly:eek:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that fella now keep thanking LKY no end

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal

that fella now keep thanking LKY no end

Had he persist on her, the sri lanken would have had a share in the assets accumulated by LKY and KGC.

He now has nothing.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Had he persist on her, the sri lanken would have had a share in the assets accumulated by LKY and KGC.

He now has nothing.

Really bro? I would choose the latter.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He now has nothing.

I wonder where he is now:confused: Would be interesting to hear from him what actually happened & how he feels about it?

Money is of course important but too much of it can be a curse. Especially the way LKY got some of that $$$$. LKY & family have plenty of enemies & they will have to look over their shoulder for the rest of their lifes. Once they are out of power they may even have to run road:confused:

The Lee genes are not healthy & there is no guarantee that anyone who marries into that family will have normal kids.

evian

Alfrescian
Loyal

My Way - Frank Sinatra

[video=youtube;6E2hYDIFDIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU[/video]

Last edited: