• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

swiisbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PMO to lodge police report over fake statement on Mr Lee Kuan Yew

we salute you Mr Lee sir.thanks for all the hard work you have done for Singapore. get well soon.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Folks, we are almost there! Chill the Champagne. Dictator Lee condition deteriora

Almost there, almost there....

fuck lah u all play with my heart.

for all u know it'll be one or two years more....

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Folks, we are almost there! Chill the Champagne. Dictator Lee condition deteriora

I'm a disciple of the great LKY and I'm not going to allow some nitwit to sully is legacy.

Hey ASSWIPE, whatever your members said, you going to disagree. Might as well you SHUT THE YOUR FORUM and talk yourself. :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems like people are ungrateful for the good changes Old Man started.

swiisbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

everybody will grow olds one day whether you like it or not, cheer!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

changes like setting up jia liao bee WDA, fanciful E2I and showcase those nuts who were unemployed and re study , using own money somemore and re employed with salary of 1.2k ? asking people to study for lower grade skills ? you must be mad :*:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Hey ASSWIPE, whatever your members said, you going to disagree. Might as well you SHUT THE YOUR FORUM and talk yourself. :wink:

I encourage disagreement. That's what the forum is for.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lee just rode the Asian Tiger wave And took credit.

Albert Winsemius set up the important economic institutions that enable Singapore to ride the waves.

Dr Goh Keng Swee and Dr Toh Chin Chye did more for Singapore. Lee was credited with conning the people to follow the Plan. But he added failed experiments like family planning and social experiments. But his bully tactics did not went well.

No apologies for using past tense.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bucket full of crocodile tears....

The worst group are those ungrateful buggers who curse Mr Lee. Yeah sure, curse the man who made Singapore what it is today. Despite his shortcomings, he's still better than shitty politicians elsewhere in Asia. If u think Opposition Party is the messiah, the recent APTEC saga should prove u wrong.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm a disciple of the great LKY and I'm not going to allow some nitwit to sully is legacy.

You can't recreate the ideal environment which Lee operated in today.

Just look at Hong Kong, it is all about reminiscence of its past glory, that same ideal boomer economic peak and before the hippies bad decisions set the West into permanent decline.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vigil at SGH- “We will wait until the security guards tell us to leave”

wait.jpg

At Singapore General Hospital (SGH) on Wednesday night, the mood was understandably muted.

A number of people had made their way down especially for one reason - to keep vigil for Singapore’s first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew.

Mr Lee has been warded at SGH since Feb 5 with severe pneumonia.

On Tuesday, the Prime Minister’s Office said his condition had worsened due to an infection. On Wednesday, it was announced that he was still critically ill.

The people at SGH waited and sat in small groups scattered around the Block 6 waiting area. They spoke in hushed tones, making no commotion, even as some of the lights were turned off.

People like Ms Julie Minhat came to offer their prayers for Mr Lee.

Yet when Ms Julie, and others like her, spoke to The New Paper, a sense of hope could be heard in their voices.

When asked why she made the journey, Ms Julie, 50, who was accompanied by her sister and three other friends said: “It’s better than getting updates on TV or social media. (Being) here, at least I feel close to him (Mr Lee).”

Ms Julie, a resident of Ang Mo Kio, said she was at the hospital since 8pm.

In that time, she had seen a build-up of media personnel. Close to 10pm, an area was cordoned off for the press.

For most of the well-wishers at the hospital, some posts on social media proved painful to read. PMO issued a statement that a police report was being lodged against the hoaxers.

Said Ms Julie’s sister, who declined to give her name: “At a time like this, it is distasteful to poke fun. When a person is in such a state, we should show respect.”

That sentiment was shared by three men who arrived at the hospital’s waiting area at about 10.30pm.

The trio — all former school mates from North Vista Secondary School — came to show support.

One of them, Mr Jason Gan, 25, said: “I know some do not like Mr Lee because he is strong-willed. But I appreciate what he has done for the country. Had he been soft or lacked focus, I don’t think Singapore would be where it is today.”

Mr Gan, together with his friends Anthony Tan and Herman Loh, said they were unsure how long they would stay at the hospital.

Likewise, Ms Julie’s entourage said they would stay until “the security guards tell us to leave”.

Added Ms Julie: “The rumours currently floating online will not tarnish the image and reputation of the Singapore that Mr Lee has built.

“Nobody can take that away from him.”

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/vigil-sgh-we...ity-guards-tell-us-leave#sthash.vxIp70aC.dpuf

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i shed a tear for him yesterday nite when i heard he was gone...:(

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The biggest crocodile tear must be from the Shitty Times:

Rising concern over Mr Lee's worsening condition

He is not immortal, for fcuk sake.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The worst group are those ungrateful buggers who curse Mr Lee. Yeah sure, curse the man who made Singapore what it is today. Despite his shortcomings, he's still better than shitty politicians elsewhere in Asia. If u think Opposition Party is the messiah, the recent APTEC saga should prove u wrong.

I hope old fart Lee Kuan Yew will die at this instant

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Vigil at SGH- “We will wait until the security guards tell us to leave”

Sibeh wayang.. Why not bring flowers and kneel down and pray till he recovers..

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vigil at SGH- “We will wait until the security guards tell us to leave”

#‎ThankYouMrLeeKuanYew‬
"Whether you like him or not, Lee Kuan Yew as a visionary drew many other giants around him to collectively lead and govern Singapore. He is a leader amongst leaders, and no doubt when he's gone he will be leaving behind one of the world's most stable and safe countries.

Mr. Lee and others of the first generation of PAP leaders provided us with a country we can grow up in and achieve our goals if we put our hearts and minds to it. We, who have been blessed by God to be born where we are in Singapore's history, should not forget how our country came to be.

We have a stable country left to us, so let us, instead of feeling sad for one of the giants of Singapore, rejoice and give thanks that we have had him for a time, and that we work towards having many more generations of peace and stability.

We "repay" a man - and others - who helped mould and build Singapore alongside us not merely with words of condolence and empathy, but with action in ensuring that with a visionary, accountable, and responsible government, and ever astute societal leaders, Singapore can still be a shining beacon in the region, and a place where families are given opportunities to thrive."