• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY hidden top secret of his longevity...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

I know alot of you scum bags, who can't make it in real life, would like to see me kick the bucket!

I tell you this. Fat Chance, that you see this coming in your life time.

I'll tell you what. You come back in 50 years time, by self exiling yourself from my turf and you'll still see me fully in charge of this place!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is 'siad, that he goes for injections every day...what sort of injections?, cleanse his blood..etc, exceicise, keep a diet....'snuff out oppositions'..hmmm ok ha ha ha ha...injections, cleasing of blood, access to latest medical technologies..MONEY...sure can live till 101, until divine providence shake the head...