• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY hidden top secret of his longevity...

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

I know many are curious of how come my life is so long and I dont seem to die. Let me share my secret of my longevity with you.

Everyone here knows that I love to prostitute to the Americans is because not only they are superior in power, but they have long and soft dick as well.

I not only prostitute to them, I also loved to suck their cock as well. And I am also a cum drinker too.

The Americans cums are beri high in protein and they also cum a lot too.

After drinking their cums, I felt beri energetic and young and my skin complexion also becum beri good ah.

I will soon recommend my son to take the Americans high protein cums and hopes it can cure his sickness ah.

No need to go China for medical treatment from now onwards, I will asked him to take the high protein Americans cums from now on ah.

Last edited:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Kuan Yew hidden top secret of his longevity...

i tot he was reincarnated as a vampire

who has the pic??

Chao cheebye face kwa liao sebei tulan

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

MM: Trying to guess my secret to longevity?
How about I tell you I live to suck the bloods of a group of species
called stinkaporean? They are nourishing and are the best bloods in the world.:biggrin:

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

The thought of continuously fucking the dumb Singaporeans in the arses just keeps going in the pink of health and longevity!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok,,,,, rumors and such,,,

1 most of his ancestors live very long one, genetically he also can live long long
2 he very health conscious and kia si, maintain his physical usually in top condition
3 to curb ageing, he is purported to inject 盘胎素 and hormones
4 he very rich and get the latest medical techology to extend life
5 he sought "supernatural" powers at all cost, even at the cost of descendants添寿折福

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

I forgot to mention, that is the golden finger that I used to dig the ass of the Americans to make them feels shiok in order to cum more!!!

Hahahahaha!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok,,,,, rumors and such,,,

1 most of his ancestors live very long one, genetically he also can live long long
2 he very health conscious and kia si, maintain his physical usually in top condition
3 to curb ageing, he is purported to inject 盘胎素 and hormones
4 he very rich and get the latest medical techology to extend life
5 he sought "supernatural" powers at all cost, even at the cost of descendants添寿折福

1-3.jpg

U forget to add point 6.
6. He suck the fresh juicy bloods of the young offsprings of a species called stinkaporeans.

MJ never do point 6. That's why he perish so early, despite being so health conscious like me. :biggrin:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

MM: Trying to guess my secret to longevity?
How about I tell you I live to suck the bloods of a group of species
called stinkaporean? They are nourishing and are the best bloods in the world.:biggrin:

HOI

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY
SUPPORT ALL WHO SPEAK AND ACT AGAINST THOSE PAPAYA BLOODSUCKER COCKROACHES
SUPPORT OPPOSITION WITH YOUR $$$ AND TIME
STAND UP TOGETHER WITH THEM

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

I know later all of you will be happily celebrating National Day, I also have my part to do for Singapore too.

I later have a appt with Americans to busy suck their dicks in order to make them even more happier so that they can continue to help defend my kingdom if anyone wants to overtake it.

So Enjoy yourself and me too ah!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
TV2009080919120900-1.jpg

Please quickly turned me into a blood sucking vampire. I cannot hold on any longer.

I have been taking the Americans cums but I dont feel energetic and young anymore. I think the Americans cums are poisonous, and must be full of aids.

The more I take, the more I feel beri tired.

Please turned into a vampire, so that I can live to see another 2 more Singapore elections in the future.