• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY blamed floods in SG on God

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heavy rain is not the problem.. Inability to contain the rain is the problem... Refusal to admit the inability is the root cause.

jw5

Loyal
Tsk tsk. My bad.

After reading just this sentence, I realised it can be preceived as such.

I had failed you.......and led you down the path of mis-interpretation, probably sinned in your thoughts.

I will strive to improve myself and do better next time. :smile:

Psst : If any MIW can be apologetic like me publicly (feel free to copy my statements above. Not copyrighted), Singapore will be a great place for the citizens.
If they can't apologise, they can always blame god.

jw5

Loyal
Doubt it would do any good. What happened in Spore is the failure of the PAP system & not just one individual.

You might have heard the saying "one bad apple spoils the bunch". In the case of the PAP you have at least 2 top bad apples :rolleyes:
They wil just get someone with the same mindset to replace him.
The problem is no longer the individuals, it's the system and mentality.

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The investigation found that the flood was caused by an intense storm " quoted by the Minister of Environment.

Who don't know that your mother is a woman ?

God of no mercy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha just ask him which god has done act of god ? His god Christ, Allah, Chinese god of Heaven, Buddha, Hindu, ask him to call for a meeting and fine them...hehehe

God of no mercy

Alfrescian
Loyal
So can we also call a act of garment and all are responsible as all god is responsible for all the flood and falling tree....hahaha.. is a joke

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice that after he has spoken, nobody in govt or his Party who appears in public from now on dares to contradict him or offers any more explanations? Everybody, led by the prostitutes in Braddel rd, is talking abt sandbags, flood precautions but not pursuing the question why floods continue to occur. They are all hunkering down as fucking cowards behind that Old Bastard. So he has spoken, and that is the last word from the govt. From now on, you guys have to prepare for more flooding, lay down sandbags, install barriers, whatever. There's no need for saying sorry because why shld they be sorry for God's acts? See how ballsless our leaders are?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MM : God, it's your fault. Why like that?

God : ??? What fault of mine? I just do my duty of natural sun, moon, cloud, wind, rain cycles etc.

MM : Why you flood my Singapore and cause trees to fall?

God : Why you block water passages and plant so many trees?

MM : Don't care. I'll sue you in Singapore court. I sure win. Verdict Act of God.

God of no mercy

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now the god at united heaven and god of the united hell must meet and decide who is going to be the scapegoat for the old fart...hehehe