• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrChono

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dapbest,

You know of Taman Laguna? Developer is Nasu Utama Sdn Bhd. It is over at Jln Seri Laguna near to Sg Danga and adjacent of Danga Bay. What do you think of the property there? Terrence going for about 508K. They have Semi-D but will only open for booking after CNY which cost abt 830K to 850K according to the sales person.

I am looking for a place whereby not too far out of city and not too crowded as well. Maybe you can comment alittle?

HarrChono

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know of the development of Taman Laguna by Nusa Utama? It is near to Sungei Danga and adjcent to Danga bay. Any comment?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO,singaporeans who stay or want to reside in malaysia and commute between singapore for work or for whatever reasons are predominantly working class or lower middle class people.

no rich singaporean folks would want to do stay there,when you are a high net worth person,your priorty over safety overrides cheap living space.

i am a malaysian and i wont be staying in JB anytime soon.

those who do,good luck to you.

Notice some of them here are staying in HH , EL ,LF and even looking at Puteri Harbor , they cant be working class and lower middle class people lah !
Why the rich people alway like to look down on ordinary folks like us ? :(

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm...
I am newbaby here in this forum , nice to know that so many people here love living in JB especially in HH ! I am proud resident in Casania , Sutera Area . Have being living there for about 2yrs now ... Hope I can learn and share here too !
rdgs

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All,

Sori if I sound Ignorant but some questions & comments for your further advice, please,..

1. Has Anyone Bought the only High-Rise (current) at East Ledang, named Ujana ?
selling for about RM 350psf,..what do you think of this development ?
Good for Mistress Apartment ?
Pros ? Cons ?

2. Insider Info Background of UEM Land Bhd ?

3. I hear that there are still some special facilitation being conducted by the likes of Charmain Selvam (ex-Profitable Plots Sales Director),..with Datuk Param (Iskandar Investmets),.. that the Progitable Group Boss has two big bungalows at Leisure Farm,...

4. If say buy East Ledang Bungalows,...say after 5 years, Owner must pay for painting ?
what is the painting cost for a semi-d / bungalow ?

Thanks

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi! I want to rent out my house next month. Its under renovation now. I'm getting another place. Cross my finger for the loan to be approved. Do you have any contacts for rental agent? Kindly PM me with agent's contact. Thank you in advance.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got something to share which I feel is a good idea.

I read somewhere that malaysians don't buy educational insurance policies like Singaporeans do. When a child is born, parents buy a house with cash value and rent it out, so that when it is time their children to go to University, they just use their house for mortgage and let the tenents pay for the loan. What a brilliant idea!

I think I should do the same. :smile:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Has Anyone Bought the only High-Rise (current) at East Ledang, named Ujana ?
selling for about RM 350psf,..what do you think of this development ?
Good for Mistress Apartment ?
Pros ? Cons ?

err... if u have bought then i would say it's an economical place to keep mistress provided she does not hanky-panky with the toyboys who are kept here... if u have not bought then its irrelevant cos' the project is sold out.

2. Insider Info Background of UEM Land Bhd ?

3. I hear that there are still some special facilitation being conducted by the likes of Charmain Selvam (ex-Profitable Plots Sales Director),..with Datuk Param (Iskandar Investmets),.. that the Progitable Group Boss has two big bungalows at Leisure Farm,...

ans to 2) & 3): whoever that claims to have insider info i say its bull... UEM is owned by Khazanah so the developer is more secured than most others, i think you just need to know if the developer is secured and reliable, and if the JB or M'sian govt is determined to make Nusajaya a success

4. If say buy East Ledang Bungalows,...say after 5 years, Owner must pay for painting ?
what is the painting cost for a semi-d / bungalow ?

Definitely you pay for your own painting as this is your own house, not strata-titled

tanya88

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 2 months ago, I was told that almost all the corner units of Phase 8 were already reserved! I found that there was only one left and told the sales person that I wanted to reserve that unit and will pay the deposit as soon as I can. On the next day, she called and told me that her manager had already received a cheque for reservation of that unit :mad: I ended up getting inter-terraces of Phase 7 about one month later when someone couldn't get their loan from the bank and had to give up their units.

Bro, same experience here. Wanted to book a garden facing unit under Phase 7 but not left. And now, under Phase 8, when I went down last week, only intermediate units unit - didn't expect to move so fast the terraces. Any idea how much the price difference for Phase 7 and 8 as the sales staff themselves not sure?

tanya88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brother has any view on whether HH or EL offers better security as looking at these two landed properties. Other than LF which is near to 2nd Link, any other good landed developements that is close to second link that might be priced lower than HH, EL or LF, with gated and guarded security?

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal
wuqi256 said:
Sure, you can contact Mr Liew at: +60197310958

I'm in a deliema. State consent not approve yet and becos of Fengshui we need to tear down the kitchen wall n seal up the aluminium gate frame with wall. It is a major renovation n we r renting the house. My fear is the state consent. If not approve but we had invested a sum of $$ into the place.
Under what circumstance state consent not approve. M I worry too much n go ahead with the Reno while assuming the house will be mine?

Thanks
Regards

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
From the 3D model of Puteri Harbour, you can see that one side of the condo is unblocked for high floor units as there are only low buildings of Indoor Theme Park and future CIQ on this side of the condo. This condo is over 30 floors. The other side which is directly towards the sea will be blocked by future high-rise which will be right beside the sea.

Yes, mainly only 1 side will be facing the sea, the other faces the "courtyard"
Mostly taken up though last i checked. 35 storeys in total including the topmost part (restaurant/clubhouse)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Life is short :smile: We must also be enjoying it ourselves right :p My parents and wife like the bigger space of a semi-d, so have to use other investments for profit :biggrin:

Good for you, its nice to enjoy life while you are still young. Unlike those who always tell me they will start to enjoy life only when they are old or see the world when they are old. Even if one can tolerate long flights and travel, how many more bridges or stairs can one climb on their own when they are old?

How much can one see when you are on a wheelchair?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Anyone know of the development of Taman Laguna by Nusa Utama? It is near to Sungei Danga and adjcent to Danga bay. Any comment?

Yes, its a very nice place actually, a bit remote and right next to Orang Aslis area but i know of quite a few SG folks who are staying there. Nice community.

Its a bit too remote for my liking though but near to seafood and also fishing ponds. They have cameras and concertina wire near the ulu part so security wise not that bad. I didn't much like their basketball court and playground outside though as its located outside the compound and not fenced.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The design is also good and very nice and airy, price wise is lower than HH, EL, etc.
Pretty nice use of space but the space between opposite units are a bit too closed.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
LF = Leisure farm and EL is East Ledang, there was a write up i did in and about page 19 i think? Nothing beats seeing things for yourself though.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Not really able to give comments on #1 and #2 but for LF, even our minister has a unit there.
For #4, you have to pay for it yourself, likely through the own resident committee where folks pool money or else do it individually. Not an expert but i would think 5-8k should do it depending on paint brand, paint quality, coverage etc.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Welcome, Casania is pretty nice, the green buildings near to Sutera Utama whilst on the way to Sutera mall. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Notice some of them here are staying in HH , EL ,LF and even looking at Puteri Harbor , they cant be working class and lower middle class people lah !
Why the rich people alway like to look down on ordinary folks like us ? :(

Oh yes, many think that there are no high networth individuals staying in HH, EL, LF and even Puteri Harbour. Every one of us here are poor and only capable of riding motorcycles (and just 2 stroke ones at that!) and some even just use bicycles or use a skateboard every day. There are no directors, CEOs, etc here at all.

Don't understand why some ministers though also have to have a home in the area. Maybe he is poor too?

Status
Not open for further replies.