• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the information!
You are welcome. I wish ten years ago there are such people telling me the huge costs for foreigners to buy and hold houses in Malaysia. Almost a certainty to lose money with their forever declining currency. Malaysian houses that are not cheap for foreigners and with despicable cheap dirty Malaysian neighbours from hell are not worth to spend a cent on!

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Rm335k plus Rm20k stamp duty = Rm355k BIG contribution to Malaysia economy just for the two houses that I bought and sold. Haven’t talked about my property tax and quit rent of Rm2k per year for the two houses, maintenance fees of Rm3k per year for the two houses and still got etc like Indah water

They really squeezed investors blood.

Btw how long or months you waited to get the cheque from sales of your house? I am losing money everyday from the exchange. Thanks to MAS!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They really squeezed investors blood.

Btw how long or months you waited to get the cheque from sales of your house? I am losing money everyday from the exchange. Thanks to MAS!
Oh I sold my house in end May and completion in September. You sold your house and waiting for the cheque?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I sold my house in end May and completion in September. You sold your house and waiting for the cheque?
Btw I sold my house in one week, looks like they have been damaging my house setting trap waiting to steal and rob buy my house from me at cheap price indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I sold my house in one week, looks like they have been damaging my house setting trap waiting to steal and rob buy my house from me at cheap price indeed.
Heaven got eyes want me to know the truth. If I didn’t go back to collect my management office deposit, I won’t even know people can be so despicable cheap dirty to do that. I have been suspecting my house damages that occurred each time when my house was vacant after my tenants left to be due to them but I am still not their level to think they did that is to rob and steal from me. Malaysians always open my eyes to how low humans can stoop to harm others indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heaven got eyes want me to know the truth. If I didn’t go back to collect my management office deposit, I won’t even know people can be so despicable cheap dirty to do that. I have been suspecting my house damages that occurred each time when my house was vacant after my tenants left to be due to them but I am still not their level to think they did that is to rob and steal from me. Malaysians always open my eyes to how low humans can stoop to harm others indeed.
I wanted the management office to return the deposit to me by paying to my lawyer or transfer by internet banking to me but they refused. That’s why I have no choice but to go collect from the management office and viola the Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell dirty tricks are discovered by their precious German car parking safely in my house behind my autogate.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. I am still waiting news from lawyer's office. Almost 3 months. Everyday losing on the exchange rate.:frown: Cant wait to bank in and clear the cheque asap!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I am still waiting news from lawyer's office. Almost 3 months. Everyday losing on the exchange rate.:frown: Cant wait to bank in and clear the cheque asap!
Almost 3 months from option or SPA date? If SPA date, that’s almost due, should be anytime.

Btw how is your RPGT submission status? Any feedback from Malaysia government office? My lawyer claimed that her clerk cannot manage to contact them by phone since last month to now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost 3 months from option or SPA date? If SPA date, that’s almost due, should be anytime.
That reminds me Malaysians not just have good life working got rubber time at other people’s risk or loss, but buy house also got rubber time at the seller’s risk or loss. My buyer got the cheek to ask for 30 business days to get 90% loan if not can don’t buy without forfeiting deposit. Eventually settled 14 business days. Seller takes all the risk and loss while buyer takes ZERO risk and loss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me Malaysians not just have good life working got rubber time at other people’s risk or loss, but buy house also got rubber time at the seller’s risk or loss. My buyer got the cheek to ask for 30 business days to get 90% loan if not can don’t buy without forfeiting deposit. Eventually settled 14 business days. Seller takes all the risk and loss while buyer takes ZERO risk and loss.
Seriously Malaysians buy house with 90% loan and can make risk free option to purchase house and sponsored 50% or 100% stamp duty and pay zero RPGT after 5 years and with plenty of cheap options of houses and condos to choose from, how to cannot afford to buy house?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously Malaysians buy house with 90% loan and can make risk free option to purchase house and sponsored 50% or 100% stamp duty and pay zero RPGT after 5 years and with plenty of cheap options of houses and condos to choose from, how to cannot afford to buy house?
And 90% loan is available to Malaysians only, not foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder got Malaysian call me stupid. Must know how to do evil tell lies act innocent as well as act poor thing while get plenty of goodies then is called clever indeed.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw how is your RPGT submission status? Any feedback from Malaysia government office? My lawyer claimed that her clerk cannot manage to contact them by phone since last month to now.

Lawyer office called this morning. Told me any time now. As for RPGT lawyer already submitted reno invoice for approval. I did not ask for status. I supp shld be approved cos its official receipts fm reno contractors.

Btw if i bank in msian chqs tis morning, when will it be cleared?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyer office called this morning. Told me any time now. As for RPGT lawyer already submitted reno invoice for approval. I did not ask for status. I supp shld be approved cos its official receipts fm reno contractors.

Btw if i bank in msian chqs tis morning, when will it be cleared?
No, according to my lawyer many times renovation invoices cannot approve, it’s up to the msia government office staff and she said they do not know exactly how they decide which one can which one cannot so just submit everything.

My cheque took 3 days to clear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder got Malaysian call me stupid. Must know how to do evil tell lies act innocent as well as act poor thing while get plenty of goodies then is called clever indeed.
Oh I forgot another dirty trick that I often kena from Malaysians that is called clever is picking on people that you don’t like. Like the management office Malaysian Chinese clerk just picked on me today asked me to keep the personal things on my window ledge when that’s not my ledge but the next door Malaysian Chinese unit that put a big junk luggage on his ledge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I forgot another dirty trick that I often kena from Malaysians that is called clever is picking on people that you don’t like. Like the management office Malaysian Chinese clerk just picked on me today asked me to keep the personal things on my window ledge when that’s not my ledge but the next door Malaysian Chinese unit that put a big junk luggage on his ledge.
They always either don’t recognise their own kind or siding their own kind that did bad things indeed. Don’t they know themselves always like to put junk on their yard and balcony? Just look at my Nusa Duta Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell is best proof of how much junk they put on the yard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case anyone thinks I did anything to this Malaysian Chinese, no I didn’t. All I did is report the daily timings of the Japanese in unit above harassing me and the few times that I came back and saw the entry gate to the building was left wide open. And viola she started to pick on me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case anyone thinks I did anything to this Malaysian Chinese, no I didn’t. All I did is report the daily timings of the Japanese in unit above harassing me and the few times that I came back and saw the entry gate to the building was left wide open. And viola she started to pick on me.
That is ask this Malaysian Chinese clerk in management office to do some work ONLY - her job - and she started picking on me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does this Malaysian Chinese pick on me? Not just she didn’t do anything on my reports of Japanese harassment and feedback of entry gate not closed, she was so rude to ignore and give ZERO response to my message of the entry gate left wide open multiple times asking her to check cctv who is the resident responsible. Guess what? One day I was leaving my unit to go JB with my luggage and checked my electricity meter in the riser and within half an hour after I left the premise, I received messages from her reprimanding me about I didn’t close the riser door.

Obviously one of my nearby neighbour is her spy - suspect next door unit Malaysian Chinese pilot man that don’t like me playing piano when he wants to sleep during the day - he must be the one that can hear me leaving with my luggage and spied on me opening the riser and complain to her the riser door is not closed and this Malaysian Chinese clerk is so quick and responsive to his complaint check the corridor cctv within minutes and sent me hostile messages just as I was in the mrt.

I replied her that I did try to close the riser door fully but the riser door is something wrong and very hard to push and cannot close fully, which I happened to notice when I moved in and already reported that to the agent. I told her to go check the riser door properly before come and scold me. And I scolded her that she did nothing on my feedback of the entry gate left wide open at night and make a big fuss on riser door left a gap. So scary and ridiculous Malaysian indeed. Her hounding hostile messages upset me so much that I almost took the wrong direction of train.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, according to my lawyer many times renovation invoices cannot approve, it’s up to the msia government office staff and she said they do not know exactly how they decide which one can which one cannot so just submit everything.

My cheque took 3 days to clear.

Lawyer told me he has some cases. Already a year, still pending and sellers still waiting for the refund of 7%. Told me many new staffs and they are not so experience. Terrible ya.