• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time no post, guess what? I sold my house cheap to the despicable Malaysian Cantonese neighbour from hell next door that sent their cousin with same surname to pretend as innocent buyer to buy from me after mysterious damages appeared at my house each time after my tenant left - from car porch tiles suddenly broken to bad water leaking marks in areas where there are no pipes and contractor said shouldn’t be leaking. So despicable so evil so cheap. Still want to call Malaysians nice? There are 下贱sinkies like @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek that will do that indeed.View attachment 163972
Oh ya cheap is cheap but I still need to pay 10% RPGT in excess of Rm20k to Malaysia government that is still processing my RPGT. Whereas Malaysians that hold houses for more than five years pay ZERO RPGT. Seriously all those Malaysians that cry poor thing when they take all kinds of goodies from their government are best actors.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya cheap is cheap but I still need to pay 10% RPGT in excess of Rm20k to Malaysia government that is still processing my RPGT. Whereas Malaysians that hold houses for more than five years pay ZERO RPGT. Seriously all those Malaysians that cry poor thing when they take all kinds of goodies from their government are best actors.
I am proud to announce I paid in excess of Rm40k RPGT tax to Malaysia government for both of my houses that I sold after more than 5 years. How much did Malaysians pay? ZERO

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am proud to announce I paid in excess of Rm40k RPGT tax to Malaysia government for both of my houses that I sold after more than 5 years. How much did Malaysians pay? ZERO
In fact I paid in excess of Rm62k to Malaysia government including the state consent payable upon purchase. Big contribution to Malaysia economy. What’s there not to be proud of?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I paid in excess of Rm62k to Malaysia government including the state consent payable upon purchase. Big contribution to Malaysia economy. What’s there not to be proud of?
Another Rm150k contribution in total for renovation, furniture and furnishings of the two houses. That’s total big contribution in excess Rm210k to Malaysian economy for the two houses that I sold. Haven’t counted the years of property taxes, maintenance fees. No need to deny my big contribution, the pandemic already proved beyond doubt JB can’t survive without Singaporeans.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the buyer with the same surname as the son in law - and that conned me say the end lot has same asking price as my house - has a Teochew name ie the son in law is a Teochew from Penang in cahoots with the Johor Cantonese bitches to do evil to me. @eatshitndie you are right Teochew will side with Cantonese.
Btw my buyer of house that conned me is a shortie. So dishonest shortie Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Rm150k contribution in total for renovation, furniture and furnishings of the two houses. That’s total big contribution in excess Rm210k to Malaysian economy for the two houses that I sold. Haven’t counted the years of property taxes, maintenance fees. No need to deny my big contribution, the pandemic already proved beyond doubt JB can’t survive without Singaporeans.
Oh I forgot another two big chunk of costs - Rm45k for agent commission and lawyer fees for selling the two houses and Rm80k for housing loan interest. So total Rm210k plus 45k plus 80k = Rm335k big contribution to Malaysia economy. And don’t expect any gratitude or good service from any of the parties like my Malaysian lawyer got to send multiple reminders to ask her to check status of my RPGT submission from last month until now and still not done. Today morning sent her reminder message and get ZERO response.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I forgot another two big chunk of costs - Rm45k for agent commission and lawyer fees for selling the two houses and Rm80k for housing loan interest. So total Rm210k plus 45k plus 80k = Rm335k big contribution to Malaysia economy. And don’t expect any gratitude or good service from any of the parties like my Malaysian lawyer got to send multiple reminders to ask her to check status of my RPGT submission from last month until now and still not done. Today morning sent her reminder message and get ZERO response.
Her legal fees already paid in full - deducted from the option money in early June - and gave me shoddy work and bad service and poor attitude. That’s how unprofessional Malaysian lawyers are. You got to pay them and be a nanny to them to ask them to do their job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don’t expect any gratitude or good service from any of the parties like my Malaysian lawyer got to send multiple reminders to ask her to check status of my RPGT submission from last month until now and still not done. Today morning sent her reminder message and get ZERO response.
If don’t remind the lawyer to follow up, the 7% of sales proceeds withholding sum for RPGT took TEN months to be processed and refunded for my first house sold. Another pitfall that only foreigners suffer because lucky Malaysians sell house no need to withhold 7% of sales proceeds for RPGT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my buyer of house that conned me is a shortie. So dishonest shortie Pui!
Oh ya this dishonest shortie Malaysian also benefited from Malaysia government pandemic goodies to buy house at 50% or 100% discount of stamp duty. The stamp duty should be in excess of Rm20k because that’s what I paid for my second house which the developer did not absorb stamp duty. Malaysian government is so kind to their citizens. Make our SGD100 or 200 CDC voucher look like a pathetic joke in comparison.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this dishonest shortie Malaysian also benefited from Malaysia government pandemic goodies to buy house at 50% or 100% discount of stamp duty. The stamp duty should be in excess of Rm20k because that’s what I paid for my second house which the developer did not absorb stamp duty. Malaysian government is so kind to their citizens. Make our SGD100 or 200 CDC voucher look like a pathetic joke in comparison.
Sell house or buy house also no need to pay tax. Where to find so good government? Malaysians are so lucky and yet kpkb non stop. So disgraceful so Xia suay complaint king.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I forgot another two big chunk of costs - Rm45k for agent commission and lawyer fees for selling the two houses and Rm80k for housing loan interest. So total Rm210k plus 45k plus 80k = Rm335k big contribution to Malaysia economy.
So Rm335k plus Rm20k stamp duty = Rm355k BIG contribution to Malaysia economy just for the two houses that I bought and sold. Haven’t talked about my property tax and quit rent of Rm2k per year for the two houses, maintenance fees of Rm3k per year for the two houses and still got etc like Indah water

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Rm335k plus Rm20k stamp duty = Rm355k BIG contribution to Malaysia economy just for the two houses that I bought and sold. Haven’t talked about my property tax and quit rent of Rm2k per year for the two houses, maintenance fees of Rm3k per year for the two houses and still got etc like Indah water
Thanks for the information!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday evening sent another reminder to my Malaysian lawyer and then got a reply said she forgot to reply me because she is outside. Atrocious service not the first time she said she forgot to reply me. And my reminder yesterday morning was after sending a reminder early this week to which she said she will check and feedback and no feedback until Thursday. Dealing with Malaysian lawyers is no different from dealing with Malaysian contractors indeed - shoddy work and atrocious service and all kinds of lame excuses. Like the contractor that I called to give me a quote in May - for those mysterious car porch broken tiles and bad water leakage that must be the evil doing of my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell - he was late for one hour for the appointment to assess and quote repairs cost.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday evening sent another reminder to my Malaysian lawyer and then got a reply said she forgot to reply me because she is outside. Atrocious service not the first time she said she forgot to reply me. And my reminder yesterday morning was after sending a reminder early this week to which she said she will check and feedback and no feedback until Thursday. Dealing with Malaysian lawyers is no different from dealing with Malaysian contractors indeed - shoddy work and atrocious service and all kinds of lame excuses. Like the contractor that I called to give me a quote in May - for those mysterious car porch broken tiles and bad water leakage that must be the evil doing of my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell - he was late for one hour for the appointment to assess and quote repairs cost.
And they are not cheap. Lawyer fees cost in excess of Rm5k and the contractor quoted Rm20k for repairs of water leakage walls, repainting, replace car porch tiles with no promise replacing partial car porch tiles will be okay saying may need to replace the whole car porch tiles afterall and no promise that water leakage will be resolved.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell house or buy house also no need to pay tax. Where to find so good government? Malaysians are so lucky and yet kpkb non stop. So disgraceful so Xia suay complaint king.
If you deal with Malaysians and experienced before their not cheap and atrocious service and shoddy work be it lawyer or contractor, you will know that they have very good life working on rubber time basis - you bear any risk and loss for their lateness. So good life and yet kpkb act poor thing non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Malaysians got plenty of options of cheap cars cheap house cheap condos to buy. No excuse any Malaysians cannot afford to buy a house or car for example recently I saw one developer poster on the road Rm237k brand new condo in JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Malaysians got plenty of options of cheap cars cheap house cheap condos to buy. No excuse any Malaysians cannot afford to buy a house or car for example recently I saw one developer poster on the road Rm237k brand new condo in JB.
Of course such cheap condos are not available to foreigners. Everything from condo to repairs to RPGT are expensive for foreigners in Malaysia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her legal fees already paid in full - deducted from the option money in early June - and gave me shoddy work and bad service and poor attitude. That’s how unprofessional Malaysian lawyers are. You got to pay them and be a nanny to them to ask them to do their job.
So not cheap and they gave you no options requiring you to pay the lawyer fees and agent commission in advance so as to get a receipt to be able to claim RPGT deduction for these expenses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So not cheap and they gave you no options requiring you to pay the lawyer fees and agent commission in advance so as to get a receipt to be able to claim RPGT deduction for these expenses.
Just like my despicable cheap dirty ex Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell stealthily making damages to my house each time when VACANT after my tenantS left to give you no options but to incur huge costs - both time and money - to do repairs or sell cheap.