• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kns..tot u dun believe..:p

东北靠山.
旺丁~ 人多, 旺财~just look @$... no la, Is got $$. Both good. ref to地运, 走八运.
地运的判断多用于投资,屋运的判断多用于旺人
Yr $ already pa pa liao, go for 桃花la. Haha..

kekeke
i don't believe...
but if got good factors - then feel better. :smile: for fun oni la.. good to know, educational!!

Last edited:

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone have any experiences of purchasing new furniture from Singapore then send over to JB? May I ask how much is the custom charge might apply? Many thanks for sharing.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone have any experiences of purchasing new furniture from Singapore then send over to JB? May I ask how much is the custom charge might apply? Many thanks for sharing.

I did, but the seller arramged for it so it was transparent to me.:biggrin:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the info Frodo. Not this retailer I'm afraid. They only do delivery within Singapore. Thanks again for replying.

Then you can approach Mr Lau of CHL Movers. As some mentioned, his attitude may be below standard but his workers are good and pricing reasonable. If moving stuff to JB is what you need, then it should be OK.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you can approach Mr Lau of CHL Movers. As some mentioned, his attitude may be below standard but his workers are good and pricing reasonable. If moving stuff to JB is what you need, then it should be OK.

I've heard lots of horrified story about CHL mover.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've heard lots of horrified story about CHL mover.

My personal experience with them, is that Mr Lau got some attitude issue, arrogant also (my time is money ok?:rolleyes:). But his workers are good. They moved my stuff professionally, morning upload afternoon download everything intact.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's been a few months oredi.

It's at the bend to d right.

Those driving at high speed n wanting to negotiate d pothole could b in trouble.

You are talking about the 2-3 potholes on the car lane. Best to drive to the right of it rather than try to drive over it between your wheels as it means you have to get into the bike lane a little, not so safe for bikes.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your good man!

Thats the one.

Absolutely right.

So annoying right.

Just exit CIQ, enter EDL and its at the first bend.

I almost swerve into the bike lane every time i drive and try to avoid it.

Being a very average driver i have no guts to move to the right.

Scared of ramming into the wall.

Last night also i kena

You are talking about the 2-3 potholes on the car lane. Best to drive to the right of it rather than try to drive over it between your wheels as it means you have to get into the bike lane a little, not so safe for bikes.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your good man!

Thats the one.

Absolutely right.

So annoying right.

Last night also i kena

I kenna e pothole once last year, so it was there for one year+. After that I slow down n avoid it.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of us see it.

But those maintenance fellows will never see it.

I kena every time i drive and swerve to avoid it being an average driver.

I kenna e pothole once last year, so it was there for one year+. After that I slow down n avoid it.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your good man!

Thats the one.

Absolutely right.

So annoying right.

Last night also i kena

Actually if you keep to the right you will not kena, trick is to drive slower, don't cheong down slope.:wink:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of us see it.

But those maintenance fellows will never see it.

I kena every time i drive and swerve to avoid it being an average driver.

The Pasir Gudang Highway is even worse with multiple deep pot holes. The Tebrau Highway is also very bumpy :*: The driving experience reminds me of Singapore's roads in the outlying areas in 1980s i.e. the good old days.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
@least d '80s were good ole days.

Yes Pasir Gudang Hi way is really in a terrible shape. It's been like that for so long.

Finally now I see some works happening there after so long.

The Pasir Gudang Highway is even worse with multiple deep pot holes. The Tebrau Highway is also very bumpy :*: The driving experience reminds me of Singapore's roads in the outlying areas in 1980s i.e. the good old days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.