• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But our gov think otherwise . They think our university produce only paper generals n have gaps in skill set the industry require hence need millions of FTs. He further add that these uni graduates will cause a glut in the economy .

Glut in university graduates? Yeah right, just like they used to say need to keep intake of medical student low if not will cause glut in doctors. We already know how accurate their assessment is, now they say not enough doctors so got to import foreign doctors and who else suffer but Singaporeans who cannot afford to pay for private medical.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you mention these, miw not supporting our local grad. And example was the yellow ribbon thingy... How the hell they expect others to give ex offenders a chance when they reject them in the first instant... on the back of most gahment relate company application read " Have you ever been convicted in court? "..and what will the HR do when they see Yes....I believe is down the chute..Damn it

Again the foreigners just tick "NO" and no one in HR bothers or able to assess whether true or not. So Singaporeans are always disadvantaged in own country, cannot make mistake in life and cannot do anything that the rules disallow as easily checked and discovered. Just like the rule that disallows private property owner from buying HDB, tell me which foreigner in Spore don't own a private property in their own country when they buy HDB? They just say "NO" and no one knows.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again the foreigners just tick "NO" and no one in HR bothers or able to assess whether true or not. So Singaporeans are always disadvantaged in own country, cannot make mistake in life and cannot do anything that the rules disallow as easily checked and discovered. Just like the rule that disallows private property owner from buying HDB, tell me which foreigner in Spore don't own a private property in their own country when they buy HDB? They just say "NO" and no one knows.

They can even fake certificates , work experience and no one know too. Next maybe can fake citizenship n go voting for papies gang.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm , G&G ? straits view ...

JB crime.jpg

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must die die buy/rent G&G for landed houses in Malaysia. There are so many youtube videos that show the burglars didn't strike the houses immediately, but they stayed in the cars/on bikes parked just outside the house for a while to observe. G&G will prevent such loitering and a fast getaway for the burglars.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must die die buy/rent G&G for landed houses in Malaysia. There are so many youtube videos that show the burglars didn't strike the houses immediately, but they stayed in the cars/on bikes parked just outside the house for a while to observe. G&G will prevent such loitering and a fast getaway for the burglars.

For non G&G, follow the locals' style; make sure that the unit is rion-grilled up the whole place, doublelocked all gates, installed alarm and CCTV and keep guard dog. The more of this, the less the robbers will target and goes for the less secured unit.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
For non G&G, follow the locals' style; make sure that the unit is rion-grilled up the whole place, doublelocked all gates, installed alarm and CCTV and keep guard dog. The more of this, the less the robbers will target and goes for the less secured unit.

I will never even consider non-G&G.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can even fake certificates , work experience and no one know too. Next maybe can fake citizenship n go voting for papies gang.

Yeah no one checking, everything can fake with work experience all embellished and of course all bad records whitewashed...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is it a good time for poor Singaporean (like me) to buy below Rm500k condo - before the 1 May million Rm rule kicked in ? You know lah those around Rm500k type and after rebate become below Rm500k haha...looks like no chance to buy BTO in my life..

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is it a good time for poor Singaporean (like me) to buy below Rm500k condo - before the 1 May million Rm rule kicked in ? You know lah those around Rm500k type and after rebate become below Rm500k haha...looks like no chance to buy BTO in my life..

Your chance to buy these houses will come, when they appreciate to $1mil RM.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Straits View near the 1st custom? Somewhere near Danga Bay?

Sorry I avoided all places near Woodlands checkpoint at all cost all the way stretching till Johor Jaya and maybe will only start looking from Bukit Indah down all the way to 2nd link.

One man's meat is another man's poison. Some swear by Zone A, while others avoid it like the plague.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
One man's meat is another man's poison. Some swear by Zone A, while others avoid it like the plague.
just my personal take, not criticizing others..
actually zone B, beyond HH, is nice and not congested. but that is exactly the worry (for me). it's like staying in far remote kampung. but the price is too high for a kampung house. for eg: SEG... price already 700k. but there is nothing there. perhaps for kampung living.. near pulai side give better value (mont callista, pulai perdana etc).

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably by the time its not a kampung, the price would have gone up.

actually zone B, beyond HH, is nice and not congested. but that is exactly the worry (for me). it's like staying in far remote kampung. but the price is too high for a kampung house. for eg: SEG... price already 700k. but there is nothing there. perhaps for kampung living.. near pulai side give better value (mont callista, pulai perdana etc).

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zone a is the flagship development out of the 5 within islandar project. Zone A only refers to JBCC and danga bay. Permas or tebrau are not even within the zone A despite they are within iskandar.

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

The last time I checked out Setia Eco Garden houses the price is only RM 400+ to RM 500+ k.. Now shot up to RM 700K?? Good market out there

Status
Not open for further replies.