• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wuqi is a living Buddha.:smile:

Hi whoami, thank you for your kind words. From the start of this forum, I am a nobody and now i am still a nobody.
An ordinary bloke still finding his way through life, lots to learn from the people i meet every day.

I was just stating what happened and did not want to make matters worse. I am not better in any way, i am just a
poor family man making ends meet while trying to spend enough time with the family and hoping to spend more time with
my family.

Working sometimes 24 hours so that i can spend some time with them during the weekends.

Unknown to this neighbour, i had a recent health scare and just wanted to spend 1 weekend away from work
to be with my kid having worked through several days.

Wise words i learned from the many:
Listen to your parents, honour thy parents. Don't treat them as beggers and see them for what they are both good or bad,
we are an extension or image of them after all.

Delight in their presence, for they can only be with us for so long.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi curious cat,

Good analysis but in the end there is nothing really to learn from me. Again i am no saint and never claimed to be anything 1% near to it.

Just a person with many many faults and a person so tired with the world. Peace and quiet, after a tough day of working in a rough environment. I can definitely identify with that. I just put myself in his shoes but there should not be a repeat of this as i have made things even more quiet now , etc to keep the peace so to speak.

There will be no more next time though, I can be bullied but not my family.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
if we are in N. America, then lan lan lor. But we are in Asia. I don't take shit from ang mohs. not when I make more money than most of them. and certainly not when they are on my playground. not that I look down on ang mohs or anything. I would stand up to any bully.

but then again, what are the laws when it comes to fireworks? was he justified?

Nope, he wasn't complaining about the fireworks. Everyone was setting it off recently. If he went to complain at every family setting it off, probably he will not get to sleep much.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thxs Wuqi. Nice recommendations. Actually running out of places to go with family other than those usual shopping centres and Legoland within 20mins drive.

Btw, noticed more and more angmohs driving MY registered cars in SG. Damn tulan. Wonder whether they are working in SG while living in MY? So they can have this privilege but we Sgreans living in MY cannot?

Yes it is what it is. Things are already very rigid and regimental in nature, i just leave things be. The more we raise up, the more "assistance" is given and life becomes harder and that much more unbearable.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
fireworks are prohibited in malaysia. but then of course we malaysian, including police, are torelance enough most of the time we just close one eye:smile:

yup firewaorks is banned. but if one ever get to visit kepong KL during CNY, nobody cares. it is really like a war zone thre with the big firecrackers going off everywhere. it is quite an experience (whether i miss it or not is another matter .. :smile: cannot sleep!)

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup firewaorks is banned. but if one ever get to visit kepong KL during CNY, nobody cares. it is really like a war zone thre with the big firecrackers going off everywhere. it is quite an experience (whether i miss it or not is another matter .. :smile: cannot sleep!)

Tat's life.. isn't it. :biggrin:
Maybe throw one big box of fire crackers into yr hse next time..:rolleyes:

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about fireworks gives me the jitters.
My neighbour opposite my house fired once and it was so close that it almost landed on my grass patch in the garden.:eek:Scary.
Last CNY eve we had spectacular fireworks in full view just outside my living room. I was thrilled for that period. But throughout the year, the loud sounds and smell began to be irritating and especially so when I was awakened in the middle of a weekday nite by a loud bomb. Good thing I am an easy sleeper and had no problem going back to sleep thereafter.
Will be expecting some tonight.

Last edited:

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time only cny you hear firework sound.

now you hear them on cny, hari raya, deepavali, new year, hari raya haji, thaipusam, wesak and for god sake chritmas also want to let go the fireworks. that is what irritate me the most.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
its like every week fireworks over my taman lor , coz every week got ppl juz moved in .....its ok to have fireworks but after midnight should not light anymore unless next day is public holiday.

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Wish for all forummers here in 2014

May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy

May the problems you had, forget your home address!

In simple words ...........

May 2014 be a good year!!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all, looks like it is confirmed that existing projects (at least for some of the projects that i know of) are not affected by the 1 million RM guideline

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Hear ye hear ye!! :smile:

[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dedicated to all those who passed away in this unfortunate year. Wish it will be a happy year for everyone.
My humble suggestion is to please cherish all those around you whether they are friends or not.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time only cny you hear firework sound.

now you hear them on cny, hari raya, deepavali, new year, hari raya haji, thaipusam, wesak and for god sake chritmas also want to let go the fireworks. that is what irritate me the most.

not forgetting birthday celebrations :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow! you new year wishes are very violent! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.