• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm so if they can't beat the monopoly, then they outsource? Hmmmmmmmm

they may be forward-looking for multiple sources.. they privatised the local power plants to some tiong company right?
so if the local ones create problems, they still have malaysian power to depend on

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, I declare I am LESBiAN, not interested in any man at all wef now onwards.

BINGO!!!!!! You GUYS have pushed her over the fence oredi..... Now NO ONE got Chance. Bro Lastresort going to be CRYING tonite.......:(:(

Last edited:

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor Bahru-Singapore Underground Link to be Studied

http://super325.com/2012/01/05/johor-bahru-singapore-underground-link-to-be-studied-5-photos/

Malaysia and Singapore are considering an underground border link between the countries. A study already looking into a Johor Baru-Singapore transit system, will now examine too this option

Source:
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...aru-singapore-underground-link-to-be-studied/
http://utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2012&dt=0105&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Terkini&pg=bt_24.htm

oh.. not the punggol one ah... having the 3rd one in woodlands again will likely cause more traffic jams and bottleneck within the area :confused:
somewhere in the eastern side would actually be better to spread the traffic.. tuas, woodlands, punggol.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone mentioned my name?..haha.

for the emf thing, i had posted earlier on its effects....for bros that are really worried about powerlines etc,..do arm yourself with a EMF reader (around S$100) when you go property hunting,...when i brought mine along, some M'sians were even shocked there is such a thing given that powerlines/generators are a very common sight for them!..Ambient EMF is 0.1 Micro-tesla (MT). PROLONGED exposure of more than 0.3 MT is harmful particularly for kids. Electric field can be shielded..just stay inside the home...safe. However there is nothing to shield EMF. Unless you are living directly below the tension wires or sleeping beside the TNB generators, i am quite sure you will realised there is really nothing to worry about.

cheers.

Thanks brother Yonglip for bringing some concrete quantity to the discussion.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
especially now got 3 newborn decemeber 2011 babies keep yakking. scared away a lot of people from coming in to chat..

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh.. not the punggol one ah... having the 3rd one in woodlands again will likely cause more traffic jams and bottleneck within the area :confused:
somewhere in the eastern side would actually be better to spread the traffic.. tuas, woodlands, punggol.

Agree bro..the actual location is not revealed yet. super325 is also speculating nia. But one malaysia minister did hint that it will not run parallel to the causeway. Hopefully, they have more cow sense then to build a parallel underground tunnel to the causeway

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yak yak yak ... Wonder who?? Oh??

Ok ok, I'll keep quiet for the next 7 days. If any of u miss me, u have my number/PM ok :wink:

Last edited:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

Between Sarimbun and Murai reservoir, tha's the closet to either coast for the Tunnel and also on Malaysian side just between Puteri Harbour and Wellness Resort (JV bet Khazanah and Temasek) This area would be able to absorb the growth in traffic!!!!

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro ap has been missing for mths. Maybe too busy doing gardening at his yard.

Sister Crystal and Brother lastresort, we all miss their postings.... AP gave a lot of gardening tips and how to deal with mosquitos and pest. Cathy talked about her daily logistics about sending kids to school and back to their tampines home and others... master wuqi256 getting all emo on us and brother yonglip can actually talk to insects :biggrin: with so much talent in Sinkapoor i wonder why we still need sooooo many foreign talent LOL:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.