• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
received details about The Greens terrace new launch, detail below:

22 x 75 2 storey link house
indicative price for intermediate.
RM580k-600k
corner
RM800k-900k

22 x 100 2 storey link house
indicative price for intermediate
RM700k-730k
corner
RM900k-950k

DOC050113.jpg

Type A
DOC050112-001.jpg

Type B
DOC050112-002.jpg

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong said, “The development of Iskandar and its success is very important for Singapore as it will benefit both sides in many ways”.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 10 22x100 available. Officially launch date is feb..

Rm580-600
corner
Rm800-900

rm700-730
corner
rm900-950

DOC050113.jpg

Type A
DOC050112-001.jpg

Type B
DOC050112-002.jpg

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

RM580k-600k
corner
RM800k-900k

RM700k-730k
corner
RM900k-950k

DOC050113.jpg

Type A
DOC050112-001.jpg

Type B
DOC050112-002.jpg

Thanks brothers for the info! will definitely keep an eye on The Greens. =)

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro , how far away from the TNB inorder to be safe from hamful radiation ?

I believe the one is a 6.6kv distribution room for our precinct. There r two in our 8B from what i can see. The distribution room serves as the final destination for the electric current flowing from the power station into the distribution room, before it gets step down to 3phase 415v and single phase 230v that we tap from our wall socket to power our TV n washing machine in our house.

Electric current induces magnetic field, this electromagnetic radiation at 6.6kv or even the nxt higher level of 11kv is not very significant wrt human health and it gets weaken as you increase the distance between u n the source (inverse square law). Further more, the concrete wall of the distribution room weakens the em field further.

As yet there is no conclusive evidence to show a correlation between staying nxt to a high tension power line of 22kv or 33kv to incidences of cancer, let alone staying nxt to a relatively low voltage of 11kv or 6.6kv distribution room. So there is no apparent health risk as far as current research findings show. I will try to find out more on this. Cheers.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah I definitely think there is little or no effect by the 6.6kv. In fact, the 6.6kv in singspore used to be integrated within the buildings. I believe SP has stopped energizing the 6.6kv station, and it's now minimum 22kv. But I would imagine the way they run the cables underground is very much different than Malaysia :-)

Btw, have u done any study on the average power requirement for a household in Malaysia?

And btw, there were some studies done and at most, they could only "sort-off" relates that the magnetic field poses some problem to the kids, especially during development stage, and almost no effect on adults. Again, nothing in conclusive.

I believe the one is a 6.6kv distribution room for our precinct. There r two from what i can see. The distribution room serve as the final destination for the power station before it gets step down to 3phase 415v and single phase 230v that we tap from our wall socket to power our tv n washing machine. Electric current induce magnetic field, this electromagnetic radiation at 6.6kv or even the nxt higher level of 11kv is not very significant and it gets weaken as you increase the distance between u n the source. Further more, the concrete wall of the distribution room weakens the em field further. As yet there is no conclusive evidence to show a correlation between staying nxt to a high tension power line of 22kv or 33kv to incidence of cancer, let alone staying nxt to a relatively low voltage of 11 or 6.6kv distribution room. So there is no apparent health risk as far as current research findings. I will try to find out more on this. Cheers.

Last edited:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong said, “The development of Iskandar and its success is very important for Singapore as it will benefit both sides in many ways”.

This is a very important quote from Ah Lee. This particular statement means a lot. To me, it means confidence, cooperation, extension, future, complimentary, growth, opportunities, etc.

It will be a wake up call for many who didnt give much thought about Iskandar previously. For those who has given us their negative thoughts will come asking how was your so called venture into Iskandar ah? I am sure all of you have your fair share of it. Can you imagine what Wuqi had to go though back in 2009 when he first decided to do so then! I really salute him. He should be having the last laugh!

Fair to say that most of us who is already part of Iskandar now, would have shared similar notion to Ah Lee's statement above in some form or manner. But we are one step ahead of him because we also put our hard earned money on it!

Kudos to all.....:cool:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah I definitely think there is little or no effect by the 6.6kv. In fact, the 6.6kv in singspore used to be integrated within the buildings. I believe SP has stopped energizing the 6.6kv station, and it's now minimum 22kv. But I would imagine the way they run the cables underground is very much different than Malaysia :-)

Btw, have u done any study on the average power requirement for a household in Malaysia?

And btw, there were some studies done and at most, they could only "sort-off" relates that the magnetic field poses some problem to the kids, especially during development stage, and almost no effect on adults. Again, nothing in conclusive.

Children at developmental stage are most susceptible to radiation because their cells are proliferating at a high rate. Living cells are most prone to damage when they are in the process of "dividing" and growing into mature cells because their genetic material can be damaged by by-products of harmful radiation induced free radicals.

Unless you put the bed just beside the step-down transformer and have the kid sleep next to it without any barrier, every night, for the next 10 years...

i believe some brothers have shared about their power usage and billing with us in this thread leh....i read from page 1 to 650++ every night till i become saturated dun know what i am reading anymore...

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seemed that the relationship between Singapore and Malaysia has changed from "HK - Shenzhen" to "HK Island -- Kowloon".

In future one can take Star ferry from Singapore to the new Kowloon.. Time to invest in Puteri Harbour!!!

Singapore, Malaysia to Boost Road, Rail Links as Tensions Thaw

Jan. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Singapore and Malaysia said they may construct a road tunnel and begin water taxis to boost transport links, signaling a further easing in political strains between the two Southeast Asian nations.

The neighbors, previously united as one nation, agreed last year to jointly embark on $9.8 billion of property projects and build a mass railway link to Malaysia’s southern Johor state which should begin operations by 2018, their leaders said today. They may now work together in other areas such as aviation, with Singapore’s Changi airport potentially cooperating with Malaysia’s nearby Senai, their governments said in a statement.

“There are many more areas for potential cooperation,” Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak told reporters today in Putrajaya, near Kuala Lumpur, after talks with his Singapore counterpart Lee Hsien Loong. “All the current agreements that both countries have managed to reach will pave the way for stronger bilateral ties.”

Relations between the two nations, joined as one federation between 1963 and 1965, improved last year when Malaysia agreed to move its railway station in Singapore’s central business district to a more northern site close to a bridge that connects the two countries, ending a decades-old dispute over land usage. Their governments have previously bickered over other issues such as the price Singapore pays for water from Malaysia.

Power Sales

“There should be more new initiatives that should be taken between both countries,” Singapore Prime Minister Lee told reporters in Putrajaya.

Malaysian companies are prepared to sell electricity to Singapore, said Najib. The countries are considering road tunnel and may start water taxis, he said. They may also align radio frequency spectrum for digital broadcast and mobile broadband, according to joint statement.

Khazanah Nasional Bhd. and Temasek Holdings Pte, the state- owned investment companies of Malaysia and Singapore, announced plans last year to cooperate on property projects in southern Malaysia and downtown Singapore.

This included S$11 billion ($8.5 billion) of Singapore developments comprising hotels, apartments, offices and shops in 501,020 square meters (5.4 million square feet) of space in two main areas of the city’s downtown, incorporating Malaysia’s former train station site.

Funding Sought

The state investment companies are in talks with banks to provide financing for the project, Khazanah and Temasek said in a separate e-mailed statement.

They also plan to jointly construct 3 billion ringgit ($955 million) of projects in Malaysia’s southern Iskandar economic development zone region, including homes, retail space and “wellness-related offerings,” the companies said.

“The development of Iskandar and its success is very important for Singapore as it will benefit both sides in many ways,” Lee said.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm gonna get a yatch license, buy a yatch and ferry the atas people :biggrin: relax relax and no need listen to my boss moaning at me ... Such is a wonderful wet dream on a wet yatch and wet water :biggrin:

It seemed that the relationship between Singapore and Malaysia has changed from "HK - Shenzhen" to "HK Island -- Kowloon".

In future one can take Star ferry from Singapore to the new Kowloon.. Time to invest in Puteri Harbour!!!

KrisSpot23

Happy New Year to all who follow this thread. Can anyone advise me where in JB to get king-sized mattress suitable for a bad back? Just moved here and don't know where to start looking.

Thanks in advance.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are/were u an electrical engineer?

Al these wiring must have caused short circuit on your brain cell spectrum. Page 1 to page 650+ every night, r u the next super hero - the eccentric electriC man ?! Lol

Or have u just forgotten to take medicine again ... Haiyo bro, be more discipline leh lol

Children at developmental stage are most susceptible to radiation because their cells are proliferating at a high rate. Living cells are most prone to damage when they are in the process of "dividing" and growing into mature cells because their genetic material can be damaged by by-products of harmful radiation induced free radicals.

Unless you put the bed just beside the step-down transformer and have the kid sleep next to it without any barrier, every night, for the next 10 years...

i believe some brothers have shared about their power usage and billing with us in this thread leh....i read from page 1 to 650++ every night till i become saturated dun know what i am reading anymore...

Last edited:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! I am impressed with you, buddy. You sounded like a qualified Electrical Engineer and then, Micro-Biologist of some sort. Keep it coming, mate. We can certainly pick up a few things from you....

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow wow wow ,
so scary !!! See la , Disapora , u created attention to my house liao !!!
hahahah

Crystal jie...why no good meh?
Got neighbours from opposite to look after your house...who knows, if your someone climbs from your neighbours on the side, the opposite neighbours can warn you ma... :biggrin:
We must all look after one another...especially, since you are the self appointed village head.... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.