• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Lonelysim,

Initially based on your earlier post, I assume you are a young lad in your late twenties or early thirties. When you posted those pictures, I even PM you to check if you are alright, even though I knew you are Malaysians because it doesn't matter to me that you are not from Sin.

Then, out of sudden you claimed you have a Sutera house ten years ago, RM 300 to 400K is alot of money at that time unless you come from rich family. Also, I am not sure if Sutera estate exists ten year ago? Can any bro/sis help on this?

If that is true too, then you must be in the forties?

BTW, if you notice the current state of the influx of FTs in Sin. Do we need to blame the govt or the FTs?

Referring to your case, do you want to blame those Malaysian working in Sin and Sin for causing the properties there to be sky high, or you should consider the fact that it is your Malaysian Govt and those scum developers that have caused all these problems. If you are not aware, they are also sucking the China dick now with the buy one get one free scheme.

In fact, there are also other big investors from Sri Lanka, Japan, Korea as well.

I will stop here before it get too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
lonelysif

Don't you know bkt indah if you have vested so many properties in this area? When you complained Sinkie drive up the price in Malaysia, if seemed that you are also one of the culprit... (where you make your fortune? In Singapore? just like most of us here?)

I am glad malaysia govt set min sum for foreign purchase to protect the locals. We will never want to affect the locals livelihood. There are so many properties below 500K that foreigners are not qualified to buy.. Some are at very good locations with access to most amenities.. You seemed contradicting yourself here and there.. When you complain Singkie drive up the price of those more expensive development, in fact you are happy because you benefited from it.. Last but not least, you have much more properties than most of the people here... if you make your wealth from Singapore too.. don't complain. You gain more than us... at least you still have a malaysia passport.. whereas we have no where to retire with peace of mind in our own country.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this a feature here to deduct points to allow forummers to regulate dishonest and errant forummers like you? If you think this feature is childish, highlight it to the forum owner :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not irritated, I am just trying to educate you in the hope that you will correct your silly errant behavior, but looks like you are incorrigible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant blame me for doubting you on this becos you have been proven a liar as uncovered by DoA. You misled others to believe you are an innocent buyer and take minor defect photos and talk it up with unexistent photos of structural defects, blocked pipes etc. Quickly go and doctor some photos and pass it off as your proof to try to redeem yourself.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant blame me for doubting you on this becos you have been proven a liar as uncovered by DoA.

Hi ginfreely n all,

If one takes others like a fool, they indeed are fools themselves.*
Choose to tune to happy tunes n treat the others as another form entertainment.*hope it helps.

Last edited:

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
I am a newbie and have been following this forum and appreciated the info and advice provided by some. Just like to pen some thoughts on it.
Recently, this has turned into a complaints session instead of info sharing on living in jb and the latest happenings for all. Blaming one another is not a solution. I invest in jb at a calculated risks. To ensure no defects is a dream and we need to accept the fact that price is the main consideration in our purchase as compared with Sg. For such lower price, do not expect a no -flaw in the house. I have bought a serviced apartment years ago, and the developer has ratified it 3 times and yet todate, after the expiry, it is still leaking. The upper floor owner refused to allow me do the 4th time. Have asked the local contractor,and he says this is a common problem and you have to live with it. So the contractor made alternative solution by allowing the leakage to flow though another path into the toilet without staining the wall. Luckily, the leakage is minor and i have learned to accept it. That is life. Life must go on and be happy. Cheers!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all, life is too short, let us just ignore and all enjoy our weekend.

I have passed some tanks to my good friends as well as introduced some to new sports.
Wishing all a great weekend. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi ginfreely n all,

If one takes others like a fool, they indeed are fools themselves.*
Choose to tune to happy tunes n treat the others as another form entertainment.*hope it helps.

Well said Sanur, lets just ignore. :smile:

If one cannot argue ones case based on its own merit and need to create multiple clones to twist and turn their
case, then probably the case did not have much of a ground to stand on in the first place.

We will never be rid of the crab bucket mentality and unfortunately some are still stuck back there, pretending to be here.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow , so happening ah,I am just away for 2 days .

Guys
Dun take it seriously , there are tons of ppl like tat in cyber world .

Last edited:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yday my family n i went to explore n check out Kota Iskandar n Legoland before going to Jusco BI.
Also managed to check out the marina. Saw the Pinewd studio site n passd by marlborough college.
I can see why the hype is abt. And there are still lotsa land wic theoritically can generate thousands of housing. It was a cool rainy drive.
Oh also saw HH with the water spout! Didnt know The houses there wic r under constructn r actually that near to d hiway.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yday my family n i went to explore n check out Kota Iskandar n Legoland before going to Jusco BI.
Also managed to check out the marina. Saw the Pinewd studio site n passd by marlborough college.
I can see why the hype is abt. And there are still lotsa land wic theoritically can generate thousands of housing. It was a cool rainy drive.
Oh also saw HH with the water spout! Didnt know The houses there wic r under constructn r actually that near to d hiway.

I was in on Friday.

Saw Legoland testing out the Gyro Tower. Well, looks like that would be one of the rides to look out for.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not bought the annual pass :((

Still not too late, I guess. :smile:

I was initially concerned about whether the opening on 15 Sept 2012 would be too optimistic. But from the looks of the construction in progress, there will be a few rides that will be available.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you know bkt indah if you have vested so many properties in this area? When you complained Sinkie drive up the price in Malaysia, if seemed that you are also one of the culprit... (where you make your fortune? In Singapore? just like most of us here?)

I am glad malaysia govt set min sum for foreign purchase to protect the locals. We will never want to affect the locals livelihood. There are so many properties below 500K that foreigners are not qualified to buy.. Some are at very good locations with access to most amenities.. You seemed contradicting yourself here and there.. When you complain Singkie drive up the price of those more expensive development, in fact you are happy because you benefited from it.. Last but not least, you have much more properties than most of the people here... if you make your wealth from Singapore too.. don't complain. You gain more than us... at least you still have a malaysia passport.. whereas we have no where to retire with peace of mind in our own country.

At last, I cannot tahan but have to speak up and rise both hands to agree with bro arsenal !!! Wise man!

Malaysian on the other hand benefited from our homeland , they earn sing dollars and can even apply PR in sing, they come back MY and buy many houses in the end blame sinkis for driving up the prices.. The dun need to stop and scan their passport in the MY immigration especially all those motorbikes lanes, whereas we sinkis have to stop both sides for immigration clearance. They have all the freedom and earning plenty coming back to change RM , just pity those who only work in MY and only get paid RM..
We can't even apply a maid in MY which is damn unfortunate, we can't apply PR here, even those sinkis with MY wife's can only hold long term pass! There is just an unfair world out there! Life is like that! Unfair!
Just be happy and content with what you have, you can't bring along with you even when the end of world comes!

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still not too late, I guess. :smile:

I was initially concerned about whether the opening on 15 Sept 2012 would be too optimistic. But from the looks of the construction in progress, there will be a few rides that will be available.

R e rides safe? In Singapore one of e rides was delayed badly. In Singapore I repeat. I will let them sort out e system for a year first b4 exploring.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets all be positive and move on. At least we have one less negative person here. Lets chill and take a new step forward. Bro DOA. This forum needs a person like u ard.

westcoastbay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone happen to know what is the criteria to convert a Singaporean driving license to a Malaysian driving license?

I need to be working full time in MY for a period of more than 1 year?

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Does anyone happen to know what is the criteria to convert a Singaporean driving license to a Malaysian driving license?

I need to be working full time in MY for a period of more than 1 year?

So many questions recently, online, PM and in person, suddenly so many people coming in.

Best question:
(While in an MY car) - I didn't know Singaporean can drive overseas. You can buy MY car?
- This is someone who sat in my car when i was driving us across the Bay bridge from Oakland back then.

You can refer to the terms here:
http://www.mm2h.gov.my/pdf/mm2h11.pdf

Conversion of Singapore Driving License to Malaysian Driving License
a. Application can be done at RTD state office.
b. Complete JPJ 1 form and attach following documents:
• JPJL1 form.
• Original Singapore competent driving license (CDL) or probationary driving license (P).
• Original and photostat copy of the driving license.
• Original and photostat copy of the passport.
• One coloured photograph (25 mm x 32mm).
• Processing fee - RM 20.00.
• License fee:-
- Competence Driving License(CDL)
RM 30.00(car) - for one year.
RM 20.00(motorcycle) - for one year.
- Probationary driving License(P)
RM 60.00(car) - for two years.
RM 40.00(motorcycle.) - for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.