• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro, profile of buyers (China, Japan)? Haven't been inside Johor for a few months, guess it's time to to visit and get a feel of things...

Both have been coming in for some time but recently one group earnestly. A new group has appeared though, quite surprisingly. We will all get to know, all in good time. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hehe. R u testing my maths? Any 2 combinations out of 3 choices will give a set of 6 combinations ... Still a lot to guess bro :p :p

Apologies, i lumped commercial and industrial together.
All are doing well but residential and especially for now,
industrial.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
My best lap was 13 mins from ST. And that was already on Top speed limit ...

Bro and sis, think 10 mins is great...i guess going to Dato onn is even faster then....hehhehhe
hopefully with this, the rental around this area will move. My place is almost ready, heard from others in FB that houses here should be ready by mid yr/3qtr...

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's significantly harder for us to enter into industrial, based on factors like limited knowledge, higher entry barrier etc ... Need more time to do some researches on this field ... But time waits for no one .. Haiz!

Apologies, i lumped commercial and industrial together.
All are doing well but residential and especially for now,
industrial.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
It's significantly harder for us to enter into industrial, based on factors like limited knowledge, higher entry barrier etc ... Need more time to do some researches on this field ... But time waits for no one .. Haiz!

It is, need to do lots of homework. Opportunities wait for no one. I have missed more than my fair share being a laggard back then. I then realised looking at things from a different angle changes how i live my life dramatically.

I would strongly recommend books like The Magic, The Power and the first book, The Secret for consumption. Positive thinking is critical as one needs to look beyond, not just at the superficial level.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah. Full respect for them even if I got beaten hands down and 落花流水 ... These new era of ladies (of which many are also mothers) are really BAGUS! :wink:

Bro DOA, from my own limited experience, girls who come out here are the rare type hence they act (and drive) differently too.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

There will always be other opportunities i am sure. Don't be sad.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both have been coming in for some time but recently one group earnestly. A new group has appeared though, quite surprisingly. We will all get to know, all in good time. :smile:

Thanks Wuqi, gotta get into Johor soon I hope. It's getting tougher with family commitments. More buyer interest is good for those already vested... BTW do you have contacts in Penang? Read about crazy queues a few days before for ocean-view condos (Vertiq by IJM).

Does anyone have this fantasy of having a property in every big city -- London, NY, Penang, KL? I'm just having dreams of it, unlikely to afford... Just nice to dream sometimes.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have observed from earlier posts that some bros and siss here tried to fix things in their homes. I came across this web site which might be helpful. The systems described are of N American spec I think. So watch out for the differences but I believe most parts are still applicable or helpful in our part of the world.

http://inspectapedia.com/index.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.