• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, it was so funny, i think he must have watched a lot of those movies as well. He just suddenly went faster and faster, in the end just gave up.

STOP, STOP bro, I can't stop laughing, visualizing the situation, it' like one of those scenes in a funny movie. Gets you rolling with laughter........

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hehehe, did a lot of funny things when i was younger, many still bring more than a smile to my face. :smile:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe, did a lot of funny things when i was younger, many still bring more than a smile to my face. :smile:

I am not sure about you guys and gals - there is once instance when I went fishing in a small river and I thot I caught a lot of fishes...took it back home in a small jar...showed it to my mom and dad and proudly boast that I have caught some fishes....
So start feeding them wiht bread, and they grew...and grew until I noticed the back body of the fishes there is a leg growing one...ceh, then only i knew these are not fishes but tadpole!!! my parents had a good laugh!!!

Agree with you bro, somethings still bring a smile to our faces...

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I am not sure about you guys and gals - there is once instance when I went fishing in a small river and I thot I caught a lot of fishes...took it back home in a small jar...showed it to my mom and dad and proudly boast that I have caught some fishes....
So start feeding them wiht bread, and they grew...and grew until I noticed the back body of the fishes there is a leg growing one...ceh, then only i knew these are not fishes but tadpole!!! my parents had a good laugh!!!

Oh thats so funny, fond memories of doing that at school back then. As my dad will say, always check the under carriage. :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
STOP, STOP bro, I can't stop laughing, visualizing the situation, it' like one of those scenes in a funny movie. Gets you rolling with laughter........

When we were young, so many funny things happened, those were the days. :biggrin:
Taking a "tum pui" (clean one fortunately) to put on the head like a top hat
(watched too many tv shows)

Taking off shoes to play as boats in long kangs and flooded areas in the common
corridor. Those were the good old days.

Last edited:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like those kind of movies, i still have a bell which one can ring to make them follow you. Sometimes some of these movies are funny, went jogging once in my younger days, saw a neighbour and wanted to say hi. He was jogging too, the more i called him, the faster he ran, he must have thought it was a ghost. Maybe because i also had a sore throat then and was breathless so he couldn't recognise my voice.

That Chinese Vampire movie is a classic man...I love that show...gave me a good laugh and at the same time gave me a fright too....
My kids love the show too...sometimes they show is the Chinese movie channel on starhub...the whole family really enjoy a good laugh!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
That Chinese Vampire movie is a classic man...I love that show...gave me a good laugh and at the same time gave me a fright too....
My kids love the show too...sometimes they show is the Chinese movie channel on starhub...the whole family really enjoy a good laugh!!

I still remember one, where they instructed the zombies to attack on hearing the words "Aiya" (ouch in mandarin)
So when the victim came in, the guy threw something and hit the victim who of course said aiya and the more he
shouted, the more zombes came after him. :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I had went back to see my unit at Nusa Idaman ytd. Finally the back entrance to precinct 4 was opened. Although all along I wanted to sell away the Semi D, now I am in state of confusion. It looks very nice with the nature reserve just behind. haizzz...

What do you think I should do? go ahead and sell for cut price... But I don't think I can afford to stay in that house of family problems. argh!

Hi drowning fishes, i am sure its not that bad, look at the bright side of things. At least can still rent out like what Sis said.
HH averages about 7.8% to 8% for me, i am sure Nusa Idaman won't be that bad especially.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Guys, seems like the overseas crowd has started coming in in droves.

Again, priority should be buying for own stay and
not investment. (my risk appetite is different, don't follow me)

Dear Naysayers, please please reconsider. No one will laugh at you if you join
us even now, i know i won't. I was a very staunch naysayer too 3 years back.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the news? Who are buying?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, can at least share the type of developments concerned? Residential industrial or commercial? Thx :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.