• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I also have market one leh ... U made me look like a con man haha ... U can't take a banter or two meh? Joke joke laugh laugh then move on Liao haha I don't set trap leh. and btw, nothing wrong with that sentence right? U thought too much haha

haha , u making me shy !
See , DOA purposely teased me with all this , and I will never fall into his TRAP!!!
DOA , dun spolit my market la ! i prefer mature man la , u young man go and tease those young girls la !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I also have market one leh ... U made me look like a con man haha ... U can't take a banter or two meh? Joke joke laugh laugh then move on Liao haha I don't set trap leh. and btw, nothing wrong with that sentence right? U thought too much haha

hahahaa , i think if there are really girls viewing this forum , they will think u are really 爱情骗子 !!!!!
be serious a bit la , certain things can joke , certain jokes cant joke la!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo ... Ok. Then hor, to stop u from getting harassed anymore, u become my god-sista. Problem solved :smile:

hahahaa , i think if there are really girls viewing this forum , they will think u are really 爱情骗子 !!!!!
be serious a bit la , certain things can joke , certain jokes cant joke la!

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi CapJones, are they available here in Singapore??

Hi,

Refer to comfortsurf.com for GPS tracker, a lot of IT gadgets. I got a few items from them. Nearby Bukit indah / Bestmart / Sutera, don't need to travel to Singapore to buy.

Address: COMFORT SURF
16A, JALAN NB 2, 1/4,
TAMAN NUSA JAYA MAS,
81300, SKUDAI, JOHOR,
MALAYSIA.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
bro wuji,

I am still waiting for your PM for the contact for maid..
Thank you very much!

Hi LGlab,my sincere apologies. The agents don't seem to be answering and my wife don't have their shop number, its actually near to Holiday Plaza. I will check with her when she is back again.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bros/Sisters, we are still consolidating the plans and waiting for the big guys to move ahead on their plans so for those who expressed interest, we will get back to you asap. Sincere apologies for the delay.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Godbrother is bad, quite a few of the these godbrothers in the end bedded the godsisters. Reason why they use the word god in this term is when the actual husband/wife comes in, thats the first thing they say before saying something else.

Rather than this type, just be friends better.

Bro Manofaction(DOA) is just kidding lah, everyone have a great day, need to get back to reports and wife just told me lamp and foglamp also scratched. What joy. At least now the scratches isn't so bad anymore.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a look. So for such devices, one still need to put in a sim card and the battery only last up to 48 hours. Exactly like how a phone works only ... Wiser to buy a phone instead?

Hi,

Refer to comfortsurf.com for GPS tracker, a lot of IT gadgets. I got a few items from them. Nearby Bukit indah / Bestmart / Sutera, don't need to travel to Singapore to buy.

16A, JALAN NB 2, 1/4,
TAMAN NUSA JAYA MAS,
81300, SKUDAI, JOHOR,
MALAYSIA.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi,

16A, JALAN NB 2, 1/4,
TAMAN NUSA JAYA MAS,
81300, SKUDAI, JOHOR,
MALAYSIA.

I bought my GPS from ebay, the $120 SGD type (with shipping) with free maps and running on Igo8. So far so good.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Like that.

Okay. Let's not tease ms tiong anymore :smile: she has been playing along with us and made us laughed a lot. Really sporting. Don't need to be shy hor ... :smile:

Godbrother is bad, quite a few of the these godbrothers in the end bedded the godsisters. Reason why they use the word god in this term is when the actual husband/wife comes in, thats the first thing they say before saying something else.

Rather than this type, just be friends better.

Bro Manofaction(DOA) is just kidding lah, everyone have a great day, need to get back to reports and wife just told me lamp and foglamp also scratched. What joy. At least now the scratches isn't so bad anymore.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, No apologies needed. We thank you for your efforts :smile:

Bros/Sisters, we are still consolidating the plans and waiting for the big guys to move ahead on their plans so for those who expressed interest, we will get back to you asap. Sincere apologies for the delay.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey DOA

For digi top up , valid for how long ?
My sis and brother in law bought Maxis prepaid card in Penang, they was told that once a month top up RM5 in order to valid for 55 days .
Now i called Maxis , they say RM10 only last 1 week nia .... so troublesome , they only use on weekends and needs to top up so often !
If digi can valid 1 mth with minimum top up sum , i dun mind to get digi ...
So no maxis !

Just need to pay RM30 last for a year for Digi prepaid card. The number will retain for a year even without top up. Incoming free but cannot call out. I got mine from Jusco Bukit Indah but believe can get easily from other digi shops as well. It saves the trouble to top up now and then.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need to pay RM30 last for a year for Digi prepaid card. The number will retain for a year even without top up. Incoming free but cannot call out. I got mine from Jusco Bukit Indah but believe can get easily from other digi shops as well. It saves the trouble to top up now and then.

Hi

Thanks for the reply ....
You are new here , which property u bought in JB ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, r u sure cannot call out? I subscribed the RM30 annual plan and I can call out of course. Otherwise, it defeats the purpose to pay the RM30. One might as well just let the sim card expire every 3 months and buy a new sim card and get RM5 in-card stored credit... Or one may choose to constantly top up to keep the card running.

Btw, crystal, even tho a top up of RM10 will only give u validity of 7 days, your card will still last for 3 months. If no top up within 3 months, then the card will expire. The validity of 7 days enables u to call out or send SMS, but u can still receive the incoming beyond the 7 days, up till 3 months from your last top up date

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.