• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh crap.. just realized that i only talk about the negatives and how siong we guys are going thru LOL!
clarify...there are also positive sides of her lah... in the end, they sorta balance out :biggrin:

no regrets :wink:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I frequent IT fairs but I have not seen such independent devices being sold at such fairs. You can track through iPhone but I supposed it's not a good option for the elderly.

Not sure too. Thinking of going IT Show this weekend to check out. Maybe can find it there...

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
I frequent IT fairs but I have not seen such independent devices being sold at such fairs. You can track through iPhone but I supposed it's not a good option for the elderly.

yah, iphone probably not a good option. Battery can flush out within 1-2 days. Ideally, the kind like a small device that has long battery life.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, crystal. I agree with you. I was trying to understand her and i think may be you are right, she want me to give her more attention. She is currently 4 months pregnant and she wanted me to buy those baby stuff now, like the baby cot, play pan, stroller and stuff, but i think it's still too early. I certainly do not intend to wait till last 1 month but i think it's too early.

From a mother of 2 point of view, the best time to buy these stuffs is 2nd trimester which for her is now. Because during the 3rd trimester she will be very bloated and too tired to do much shopping. Even if you offer to carry things for her, still very tiring to walk for long...

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal
seeing u guys complain until like that , no wonder nowadays ppl dun want to get married !!

It's a worrying trend. People don't talk much and they talk to each other by unconstructive arguments.
They sms, they email each other even though sitting next to each other.
Times have changed, patience is lost as everything need to be fast and even love is fast gone to the wind.
For those who have found a partner, treasure the partnership as much as possible.

One of my Japanese boss who retired back to Japan after more than twenty years absence from his wife in Japan once told me.
"After all these years, I found that the most important thing in my life is my wife."

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
and one more thing.. don't just shower with $$$ and gifts... they will need more than that. give her the whole world and moon also not enough.
she'll need you...your time and attention. she is the QUEEN during this period. her majesty.

on a side note.. i don't know what happened since the last generation.. during our parents time and earlier, we don't hear much of such stuff right? my lau peh go out work early in the morning and come home in the wee nights.. never heard they have these issues we encounter...(occasional arguments over money, but that's about it) weird... :confused:

now i got to go out work, come home still need to help do some housework, take over the kids and even cook if necessary...and she got menses, seow leow.. i chose a lou fatt yeh.. :*:

I remember when I was young and my mum was pregnanted, she took it out on us instead... :biggrin:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a worrying trend. People don't talk much and they talk to each other by unconstructive arguments.
They sms, they email each other even though sitting next to each other.
Times have changed, patience is lost as everything need to be fast and even love is fast gone to the wind.
For those who have found a partner, treasure the partnership as much as possible.

One of my Japanese boss who retired back to Japan after more than twenty years absence from his wife in Japan once told me.
"After all these years, I found that the most important thing in my life is my wife."

and the family!!:p

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to digress -- any good pitstops on the way to Malacca? My friend recommended Machap and Pagoh.

Salivating at the though of Melaka food...yum.

Avelc...becareful on yr trip....a fren of mine got ram from behind and in that accident, he lost his 8 mth old 5 series and almost his wife! If u r driving expensive cars, pls do not stop if you got ram from by some Indians...drive to the nearest police station if possible!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
seeing u guys complain until like that , no wonder nowadays ppl dun want to get married !!

Actually love leads to marriage but marriage does not lead to love. I was just reminding the guys what to look out for and the facts of things, not marriage avoidance. It takes a lot of work to make it last and not just financially but emotional efforts must be put into it to sustain it. The fact is, most guys neglect
their wives after marriage and most women neglect their husbands after giving birth. Both have to reconcile to this fact and work together to sustain it.

3 things women should not do after marriage

1. Cut your hair to less than shoulder length - Noticed tribal women still do it today, as in tying up their hair or cutting it - Practical reasons, heat, easier to take care, easier on the bed, etc
2. Tattoo eyebrows - Explore other ways to maintain your eyebrows
3. Perm your hair - Light perm is ok

Doing any of these 3 will make you auntie like. Help your wife maintain her looks and it will make it easier for you to maintain your love for her

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wife just came back home and told me she had an accident with another of my cars, not sure whats wrong this month. Luckily only a minor one and she compensated the driver 100 RM as she was in the wrong.

All my cars are dented, scratched, etc. The only thing i always maintain religiously is the important components as well as the brakes and tyres. The rest, i already resigned myself to it. Bought airbrush and many cans of spray paint but as soon as i got it done, it gets scratched again. Sometimes against the gate, worse was one time, one car brushed against another car. Both are my cars.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually love leads to marriage but marriage does not lead to love. I was just reminding the guys what to look out for and the facts of things, not marriage avoidance. It takes a lot of work to make it last and not just financially but emotional efforts must be put into it to sustain it. The fact is, most guys neglect
their wives after marriage and most women neglect their husbands after giving birth. Both have to reconcile to this fact and work together to sustain it.

3 things women should not do after marriage

1. Cut your hair to less than shoulder length - Noticed tribal women still do it today, as in tying up their hair or cutting it - Practical reasons, heat, easier to take care, easier on the bed, etc
2. Tattoo eyebrows - Explore other ways to maintain your eyebrows
3. Perm your hair - Light perm is ok

Doing any of these 3 will make you auntie like. Help your wife maintain her looks and it will make it easier for you to maintain your love for her

tattoo eyebrows is 20yrs ago fashion , now its called Embroidery eyebrow ....
But what if the woman have this embroidery eyebrow before marriage ?
sometimes hair loss , no choice have to cut hair ma.....

3 things men should not do after marriage

1) putting on weight faster than pregnant wife , belly getting bigger
2) oily or bald hair , go for hair treatment to prevent !
3) take care of personal hygiene , my office a lot of married man with body odour especially after lunch!!

Last edited:

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 things men should do so that the wife can still maintain her love and respect for him. :biggrin:

Exercise daily and not laze around in front of TV or read newspapers. Keep trim and fit. Trim away the belly especially.

Do something about the hair especially if it is turning white or balding. Do not perm it.

Stop dressing like an 'uncle' .

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife just came back home and told me she had an accident with another of my cars, not sure whats wrong this month. Luckily only a minor one and she compensated the driver 100 RM as she was in the wrong.

All my cars are dented, scratched, etc. The only thing i always maintain religiously is the important components as well as the brakes and tyres. The rest, i already resigned myself to it. Bought airbrush and many cans of spray paint but as soon as i got it done, it gets scratched again. Sometimes against the gate, worse was one time, one car brushed against another car. Both are my cars.

wah , perhaps employ a driver for her will be better ! haha

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, only one time registration when u buy a new sim card pack. Very cheap only, somewhere around RM10-RM18, and there will be a stored value of RM5 inside. The registration is needed because the gov said so. just a simple procedure, they will do it for u, can be done less than 2 mins. Your sim card will be activated immediately. For the Internet, you subscribe through your phone as and when u wanna use it. Very easy and simple. But take note that once subscribed, if u choose a daily plan of RM3, it will be automatically renewed the next day, after 11.59pm. So u must unsubscribe if u don't want it to auto Renew. Alternative, don't put so much credits inside. It won't be renewed if u have insufficient credit.

Prepaid 3G for digi is one of the cheapest in JB. No other provider has such scheme of daily/weekly subscription. I har checked around before using digi. It's good coverage and the speed is okay for normal usage. 3G signal might be lost if u go to the remote areas and they will switch u to "EDGE" but is very slow ... All in all, given the price, flexibility, area coverage, I'm a satisfied customer of digi

Hey DOA

For digi top up , valid for how long ?
My sis and brother in law bought Maxis prepaid card in Penang, they was told that once a month top up RM5 in order to valid for 55 days .
Now i called Maxis , they say RM10 only last 1 week nia .... so troublesome , they only use on weekends and needs to top up so often !
If digi can valid 1 mth with minimum top up sum , i dun mind to get digi ...
So no maxis !

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
About the same. RM 10 about 7 or 10 days. Last time they had RM5 top up, no more Liao ...

U should go with digi. Won't recommend bad stuff to u.

They have a scheme where they charge me RM30 per annum, and my line will remain active and valid for one year. This is so much more convenient than tracking my expiry. it annoyed me to the max on many occasions when I couldn't make call when I needed to.

Hope this helps

Hey DOA

For digi top up , valid for how long ?
My sis and brother in law bought Maxis prepaid card in Penang, they was told that once a month top up RM5 in order to valid for 55 days .
Now i called Maxis , they say RM10 only last 1 week nia .... so troublesome , they only use on weekends and needs to top up so often !
If digi can valid 1 mth with minimum top up sum , i dun mind to get digi ...
So no maxis !

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
About the same. RM 10 about 7 or 10 days. Last time they had RM5 top up, no more Liao ...

U should go with digi. Won't recommend bad stuff to u.

They have a scheme where they charge me RM30 per annual, and my line will remain active and valid for one year. This is so much more convenient than tracking my expiry. it annoyed me to the max on many occasiona when I couldn't make call when I needed to.

Hope this helps

huh , aiyo still so troublesome to maintain every 10 days .... coz right now i dun have so much calls to make in malaysia when I am there unless going in with family ....
Prepaid call has free incoming calls ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Free by all operators.

U try out first lor. I got so frustrated that I just paid the RM30

huh , aiyo still so troublesome to maintain every 10 days .... coz right now i dun have so much calls to make in malaysia when I am there unless going in with family ....
Prepaid call has free incoming calls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.