• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool vs Real Madrid

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think no.
They could have won the league if not for selfish mohamad salah not passing to newbie Diaz as witnessed during spurs match. Game drew 1-1.. Salah got injured after that and they won all.
Unless this can be solved, whether its a ego problem or a self interest boycott due to contract issues, i think most likely salah will not play for liverpool next year.
Liverpool is good when their front plays as one.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think no.
They could have won the league if not for selfish mohamad salah not passing to newbie Diaz as witnessed during spurs match. Game drew 1-1.. Salah got injured after that and they won all.
Unless this can be solved, whether its a ego problem or a self interest boycott due to contract issues, i think most likely salah will not play for liverpool next year.
Liverpool is good when their front plays as one.

You are right on the 1-1 draw with Spurs at Anfield.

Real Madrid just won the La Liga convincingly so no easy match for Liverpool.

Will it be a treble for Liverpool ? Both Carabao League Cup and FA Cup ended 0-0 after extra times with Liverpool winning on penalties :biggrin:

Chelsea was the last season Champion League winners :sneaky:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have witness the weakness of pool vs wolves esp the 1st goal by wolves
If their defence goes into slumber old man benzema will sneak in
Maybe will decide by shootout
I go for pool :biggrin:
Level ball game

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going for a Real Madrid wining 2-1 against Liverpool.
Or game to end in 1-1 draw and Real scoring a goal in the extra time and wining the game 2-1.
I sense some lethargic in the LFC players in their last game against Wolves. Ancelotti is a crafty wild fox of a tactician.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm going for a Real Madrid wining 2-1 against Liverpool.
Or game to end in 1-1 draw and Real scoring a goal in the extra time and wining the game 2-1.
I sense some lethargic in the LFC players in their last game against Wolves. Ancelotti is a crafty wild fox of a tactician.
The two liverpool forward got knackered after africa cup as both played till final, plus extra time.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle need to see the sg pool formula before leeciding how it will be fixed.
Yesterday's jleague got 3 matches of similar opening odds. My uncle managed to observe and hit a hat trick.
Screenshot_20220526-182210_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-0

Screenshot_20220526-182225_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-4

Screenshot_20220526-182235_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-2

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
2005 AC Milan 3-3 Liverpool , Liverpool won 3-2 on penalties

2007 AC Milan 2-1 Liverpool

2018 Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool

2019 Tottenham Spurs 0-2 Liverpool

2022 Liverpool vs Real Madrid

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bookmakers bet odds.
1x2 - Liverpool 2.00, Draw 3.00 Real Madrid 3.5

thought this is an even 50-50 game. Bookmakers know best ? Liverpool to win comfortably ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real Madrid to win. Liverpool has over exerted against man c. And mind games will get to Salah and mane. real Madrid has done it to poo before and they will do it again.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis time dat master of ze dark arts is not around anymor ... so, it wud b cleaner ...

metink ... real wud b targeting pools rite side ... virgil cud handle benzema ...

if pool can score @ least 2 gols, den dey shud win wifout going 2 penalties ....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very happy for real to beat poo. Ancelotti was right to ditch Everton for glory. poo can continue dreaming their quadruple.