• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Can Liverpool win EPL 2023-24 ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it does, expect this shop at Bugis Junction to be packed with tourists and glory hunters again.

95945a60-2933-11ea-bd91-77cfc1b13f58

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool going to bottle it. They have a poor record against the big 6. I'm putting my money on Utd winning the game against Pool on Sunday. Pool have 2, 3 tough away games. My money will still be on City to win the League.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverpool going to bottle it. They have a poor record against the big 6. I'm putting my money on Utd winning the game against Pool on Sunday. Pool have 2, 3 tough away games. My money will still be on City to win the League.

Yesterday I bought a $100 Liverpool outright ticket odd at $1.75 this morning they beat Sheffield United 3-1 :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not fun to watch aresenal without arsene wenger.
Not fun to watch mancheester city without riyad mahrez.
Liverpool without sado mane and salah
Spurs without son

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not fun to watch aresenal without arsene wenger.
Not fun to watch mancheester city without riyad mahrez.
Liverpool without sado mane and salah
Spurs without son

Sorry, Liverpool is all about Klopp. If klopp goes, i probably stop watching Liverpool