• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Live Update : Malaysia GE 2018

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will support a monkey as long as PAP is ousted.
Would you also support ginfreely too if she beats the PAP? Lol:biggrin:
Yes! I'll support her as long as PAP is voted out.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
154 "analysis" last week: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ppen-johor-to-remain-umno-stronghold-10203900

Reality:

EC confirms Johor falls to Harapan

2.04pm: The Election Commission has confirmed that Johor, which is the birthplace of Umno, has fallen to Pakatan Harapan.

Harapan won 29 seats while BN won 16. PAS won one. Ten more seats have not been announced but the current tally allows Harapan to form the state government with a simple majority in the 56-seat assembly.

Why even pay for a Malaysian bureau lol

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib lost. Because pinkie touched him. Ho jinx works everytime. So we backed the wrong horse yet again. Same with thaksin. Arrest protestor somemore lah

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I wake up this morning, now, and feels that there is hope for the same in Singapore, if the damn Opposition can unite :smile:

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that the opposition has won..can we start sending back the bloody mudlanders to where they come from? Start with Mad Khaw

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Loong better delete all his fugging selfies he took with Jib Kor...Lol :biggrin:

sjpmleeselfie151113e_2x.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Jurong West property speculators..Good luck hor... HSR might not go ahead and you fools will be stucked...Lol :biggrin: