• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Live Update : Malaysia GE 2018

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your LOL got big teeth. Can you prease go bite the siao char boh :biggrin:
Many thanks again for your reply and for liking my last three posts in this thread! :p
wink-gif.40439

Last edited:

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau eh. jib claims there's no coalition that has simple majority as ph is not registered as a coalition. so it's up to agung to decide who becums pm from the party (and not coalition) which has the largest haul. swearing in will not be held until that is settled and agung will decide.
Actually under the Westminster system. The pm is elected in parleement if the majority of the mps vote for him. As such as long as all the opportunity MPs vote for him..he become pm lah..this king thing is just muddying the waters

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is the agong face looking so "reluctant" and made Dr M waited whole night to be swear in? Also Dr M look very frustrated sitting there waiting for him and never smiled to to the agong. Time for Dr M to denounce having King if the king don't behave properly.

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the agong face looking so "reluctant" and made Dr M waited whole night to be swear in? Also Dr M look very frustrated sitting there waiting for him and never smiled to to the agong. Time for Dr M to denounce having King if the king don't behave properly.

Waiting for M to abolish the fat cat royalties in malaysia

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost nothing on Najib at the moment ... no sound no shadow.

Are they giving Najib and Rosnah time to pack and arrange for their next destination?

I wonder if Dr Mahathir will start digging into 1MDB again, and whether neighboring countries will be implicated.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are they giving Najib and Rosnah time to pack and arrange for their next destination?

I wonder if Dr Mahathir will start digging into 1MDB again, and whether neighboring countries will be implicated.

according to FAP it will take 38 man years to dig up the truth... but Dr M shure boleh, i think just waterboarding and 38s later all answer comes out.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If that is the case, I am sure skeletons will fall out of the closet! Singapore is going to be implicated. lol

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the hdb flat "ownership" misstory and misery and maturing of 99-year leases when they have less than 69 years left, if not handled wisely and gingerly by new seat-warmer pm, will be the undoing of the pap grip-hold of sinkies' buttholes. unfortunately, sinkie poppies don't collude on this kind of chink in the armor and hammer the point non-stop until sinkies get it (that's why have to thank papsmearer for being such an expert on the hdb lease); instead they get waylaid and sidetracked on op coldsore and op rectum, pink dot, same sex marriage, freedom of press, death penalty for drug traffickers, death penalty abolishment, or whatever liberal and leftist bs they can find from fake news sites in the west.

u can blame the fake oppo party on that. So many years in oppo, and Fucker Low and Wayang Party never even bring this up. They should have been whacking PAP from day one on the whole HDB scam.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
now it's becumming clearer that madhatter if he wins will step down in june and hand pmship to anwar when latter is freed from jail, and that is after the yang di-pertuan agong (king) has pardoned him of his sodomy charge.
Mahathir was non threatening to the oppo party and that is why he could lead them. They all know that due to his age, he will not covet power, and will honour his promise to turn it over. I hope he sticks around long enough to fix Gay Loong, just like he fixed Gay Loong's father Old Fart.