• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lions icons shocked to learn they're featured as SDP 'poster boys'

jw5

Loyal
Seriously what do expect from TNP and Eugene. Both have unenviable track record of prostitution and servitude to the PAP. Despite all the cries over the white paper Eugene abstained clearly showing that he wanted to be all things to everyone and still have his cake.

SDP chose 2 examples that most Singaporeans can identify with. And seriously Fandi and Terry despite their service had to give way to foreigners and the results have been dismal. Remember GCT's aspiration for Singapore soccer and the World Cup. It is not only football but the amount of trouble that we had with PRC sports mercenaries has been never ending. The mother and son lawsuit is just the latest.

And honestly did SDP quote Fandi and Terry out of context. Did they expect SDP to write an article with no cases to cite or examples to provide context.

The entire SPH entity is rotten to the core. And suddenly Bertha Henson who was close to old man's family and famed for convincing the old man to have his extended family photo splashed across its whore press after being given retrenchment is suddenly a freedom fighter.

Eugene and TNP has to apologise for this attack.

And Scroobal the cunning and manipulative snake has to apologise for these attacks.

You are such a hypocrite, made a bogus allegation that both LTK and CSJ are pap agents and tried to sabotage CSM and WP before GE 2011, and you have the cheek to criticise others. Scroobal, you and your family are rotten to the core.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever wrote that article for SDP has my congratulations. It is not the usual abstract that does not resonate with most Singaporeans. The writer used Fandi family difficulties to clearly identify what could be done if the SDP plan was in operation. Fandi family situation is not rare or unique. There are people due to financial or business or change in employment status or even health reason face similar situations and they too have kids. What they are looking for is the best way to downgrade, quickly get a roof over their heads and bring down the family anguish for the sake of their mental health.

If the TNP and prostitute son of a retired ISD Senior Officer can relate how the present govt policies can provide relief to Fandi and people like Fandi then we can have a decent debate and do a comparison.

These are real and regular issues and its not about Fandi or Terry.

jw5

Loyal
Whoever wrote that article for SDP has my congratulations. It is not the usual abstract that does not resonate with most Singaporeans. The writer used Fandi family difficulties to clearly identify what could be done if the SDP plan was in operation. Fandi family situation is not rare or unique. There are people due to financial or business or change in employment status or even health reason face similar situations and they too have kids. What they are looking for is the best way to downgrade, quickly get a roof over their heads and bring down the family anguish for the sake of their mental health.

If the TNP and prostitute son of a retired ISD Senior Officer can relate how the present govt policies can provide relief to Fandi and people like Fandi then we can have a decent debate and do a comparison.

Scroobal, you should really shut the fuck up and try not to talk about family difficulties.
The reason is that because of your fucked up behaviour online, it is your family who may face difficulties.
You must be a deluded fucking idiot if you think that your identity would remain secret forever and that anyone who may be going after you would be following due process.
That's why you have been referred to in the past as having the establishment mentality and not being bright, despite the paper qualifications.

What a fucking hypocrite you are Scroobal, made a bogus allegation that SDP's leader is a pap agent and then congratulate them for an article.
You parents did a really fucked up job bringing you up. They probably caused the manipulative behaviour.

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP very happy that NMP told SDP off,this has not been happening for a very long time,promotion for Mr Tan/

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes but not putting the two as poster boys. No one likes to wake up one morning to find their picture splashed over a party political website. True - Fandi is over-reacting. True - SPH and Eugene are prostitutues. I am not denying all that. But is also True - that as political party they must be more circumspect and understand how they can be attacked (fairly or unfairly).

The fact that fandi did not like what happened shows that there is at least SOME misunderstanding involved. Even a minor lapse in communication opens the gateway for Braddell Brothel to launch attack.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its difficult and I am sure no one likes to be part of someone's agenda but I thought that in this instance the article was well written and sincere and no where does it mention that Fandi endorsed the party or its activities. I also do not trust TNP in the way they framed the question/s and how they relayed the response.

Yes but not putting the two as poster boys. No one likes to wake up one morning to find their picture splashed over a party political website. True - Fandi is over-reacting. True - SPH and Eugene are prostitutues. I am not denying all that. But is also True - that as political party they must be more circumspect and understand how they can be attacked (fairly or unfairly).

The fact that fandi did not like what happened shows that there is at least SOME misunderstanding involved. Even a minor lapse in communication opens the gateway for Braddell Brothel to launch attack.

jw5

Loyal
Its difficult and I am sure no one likes to be part of someone's agenda but I thought that in this instance the article was well written and sincere and no where does it mention that Fandi endorsed the party or its activities. I also do not trust TNP in the way they framed the question/s and how they relayed the response.

But Scroobal, isn't everyone in this forum part of your agenda to pretend to be against pap, but sabotaging the opposition close to election time?

Not that there are that many people in this forum who can be bothered or influenced, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a badly brought up cunning and manipulative snake.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, maybe TNP is blowing this out of proportion but who is giving them the opportunity?

The ability of SDP in committing political suicide continues to amuse me. The Punggol East "I am in, I am out" BE is still fresh in minds and they are doing this now?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, maybe TNP is blowing this out of proportion but who is giving them the opportunity?

The ability of SDP in committing political suicide continues to amuse me. The Punggol East "I am in, I am out" BE is still fresh in minds and they are doing this now?

Every cloud has a silver lining. Indirectly, the good thing is TNP has given the SDP policy papers FREE publicity.

Only in Singapore with such an uptight environment that one would consider this as political suicide. In other parts of the world, this would have been considered good creativity.

I hope our brothers here have read the entire article as originally published in TNP (the link was included in the original post #1 by TS) and realized that it was not all negative.

There was a paragraph in the TNP as follows: "Mr Jufri Salim, a member of the Young Democrats, the SDP's youth wing, came up with the idea to feature the football icons. He said it was because their (the footballers') cases had been "widely reported and commented on in the print and new media".

So, there you go. If our young Singaporeans can think of creative ideas like these, then I am glad that there is still some hope left for the good future of Singapore. Thanks :smile::smile:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that Fandi has been able to get good legal advice.

No one should exploit a family's personal misfortunes for political reasons.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What for? It doesn't take a legal expert to see that Fandi has no case.

Whether Fandi has a case is not the main issue here. SDP was trying to help Fandi in an indirect way by quoting him as example why many Singaporeans have suffered and sidelined under the current policy. Fandi should not use this as opportunity to sue thinking he will get some money out of his current financial situation. Otherwise he is not worth everyone sympathy by falling into PAP political trap.

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every cloud has a silver lining. Indirectly, the good thing is TNP has given the SDP policy papers FREE publicity.

That's too simplistic. Free publicity equals good publicity is something that works only in liberal western democracies where kids are brought up from young to speak out freely in order to maximize learning and interaction, and where the media culture is very much different.

Asian society can forget it.

Last edited: