• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matt Ulrich dead at 41

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
dailymail.co.uk

Matt Ulrich, former Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl winner, dead at 41 as team owner Jim Irsay leads...​

Jack Bezants

4–5 minutes

Matt Ulrich, former Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl winner, dead at 41 as team owner Jim Irsay leads tributes to the father of four: 'I am heartbroken'​

• Jim Irsay announced the shock news on social media on Wednesday morning
  • Matt Ulrich moved into the fitness industry after his brief career in the NFL
  • DailyMail.com provides all the latest international sports news
Published: 03:54 AEDT, 9 November 2023 | Updated: 06:18 AEDT, 9 November 2023

Matt Ulrich, former Indianapolis Colts player and a Super Bowl winner, has died at the age of 41, according to the team's owner Jim Irsay.
Irsay said on X, in a post retweeted by the official Colts account on Wednesday: 'I am heartbroken to hear of the passing of Matt Ulrich. Matt was with us only two seasons, but left his mark on many.
'Great guy, I hear he was a great dad---and he was a Super Bowl champ. My prayers to his family.'

A cause of death has not yet been given. Ulrich was a father of four.
He said being a part of the run with the Colts to the Super Bowl was his proudest moment outside of his family commitments, telling Montana Sports in 2019: 'One of the best days outside the four of my four children's births and my wedding.

• The news was first revealed by Jim Irsay, his former boss and owner of the Indianapolis Colts
'One of the best days of my life was just knowing we punched the ticket to the Super Bowl and we beat our arch nemesis, the Patriots, of course,' he said.
Ulrich played for the Colts when they won the Super Bowl in 2006, beating Chicago Bears 29-17. He appeared in just 10 games in his NFL career but during that time, got his hands on the ultimate prize.
Ulrich played as an offensive guard for the Colts and after retiring from the sport, forged a career in the fitness industry.
Speaking about his move away from football in the same Montana Sports interview, Ulrich said: 'I'd love to tell you that I could have played for another decade... the NFL stands for 'Not For Long.'
'I tell the athletes I work with, have something past football.'
  • Ulrich played in the Super Bowl win over Chicago Bears and later worked in the fitness industry
In 2018, Ulrich was the face of the opening of another gym in Bozeman, Montana and underlined how much he enjoyed helping people live a healthier life.
'I call it the 'Get Better Gym.' People come here because they want to get stronger, they want to get healthier, they want to get faster,' said Ulrich. 'You go in to train and improve yourself.

'My students energize me. I’m a better person when I’m coaching and working with these guys, because football and training is in my DNA. So for my opportunity to work with these guys and see them get to their potential and live their dreams, that’s the fun part.
'And to see them learn what I’ve learned over the decades, it’s been a blast.'

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfizer, Moderna, or Bidenism? Or he swallowed Bill Gates' cum, in the form of a new vax? These days, when they withhold info about the cause of death, there can only be one outcome.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Med beds will not help the vaxtards. They are fucked.

For them, maybe it'll be something like a dialysis arrangement. To prevent/delay death, that's all. :cool:
Med beds will be able to help them. Confirmed by Skype prince. She say something that only the person will high vibration will get the med bed working for him or her.