• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's be nice to each other in this section

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tis forum n SBF got e least moderators i had seen compared to other forums.

Nobody likes being moderated on-line. :p I too get pissed off when my messages are removed [in other forums] simply because they did not meet "forum guidelines".

I have always tried to follow the rule that only spam and graffiti be exterminated. However, in the Delphi forum, I was too lenient. The place is now a war zone but I'm not ashamed to admit it is still fun in its own unique way. I enjoy reading the contents there on a daily basis.

However, the end result is that most of the more serious (and more sensitive) members have abandoned ship and left the forum to the loonies to slug it out.

Rather than try to reign in the shocking behaviour displayed there, I thought it would be better simply to start afresh with a clean slate here. :biggrin:

amity

Alfrescian
Loyal
great, this forum has no "power" thingy.... more friendly less heaty :p
but i do hope to receive bonus for the SBF to show that i am "steady" :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo, I am in! Looks like the other forum is going to slowly die. Looking forward to more meaningful exchanges here!

do we get points or power here? I like the concept in the Asian values forum, did not contribute there, just look see look see only. Would be good to have points/power system to guide newbies. My 2 cents' worth.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
My FF broswer cannot load [you know what] forum, an alert msg popped up indicating 'url is not valid and cannot be loaded'.:rolleyes: No problem loading other forums (even Delphi) except the mentioned forum. Any bros noe how to remedy? Thanks in advance.:biggrin:

Last edited:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, you migrate your Alfresco Coffee Shop ™ peeps in here, you not afraid that they mess up this forum again? :confused:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a question. Under the old forum, it is very easy to see threads u contributed and read the follow-ups, I note that this forum cannot (or maybe I dunno how). Any suggestions on quick return to the last post I read or made?