• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's be nice to each other in this section

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you the same cartoon character that got himself fucked by his bank in the old forum ?

Uh -ohh...don't answer me if I pissed you off again..see you at the Rubbish Heap. All the assholes are converging there...what the fish are you doing HERE ?

I will try to be most civil but if attacked I will fight back.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, you are their balless illegitimate kid ? Have you FYMT ?

Ok..just feeling out the rules....and checking out the weaponry and escape routes.

BTW..the mothers and kids having breakfast here may not be that innocent....I spy some whores going off duty and a few peidu-mama with their illegitimate kids.

Sangrawi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam

I totally agree with you. In fact, I realised I have not been going to the old forum anymore because of all the personal "poisons" that were spreading around.

I m glad you institute this new policy.

I think any posting should not degenerate to personal attacks. I certainly hope I will once again enjoy posting here again.

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us relate in this friendly coffee shop,Here are clean and free,

and the place are very NICE, But please don't bring KNIFE here.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy boy..... my support for this new forum.... features are better and hope to keep the ultra-flaming and cons out of this place.....

beng

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha ... i got "KNIFED" liow .... lucky for me minor scrach only ;9)

Hello,Bro, May be to-day nine(KNIFE) is not good for you,But you still

HIRN LA, Are you need paster? must take care lo,Sometime small cases can

become serious,don't play play.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
[1] quoted from a thread in this forum:

Not sure how this is can be done. There has been 4 clones/alternatives that have emerged. Only otak69 has track record. One is definately operated by a conman and unfortunately some of the brothers have no clue. [un-quote]

All bros.... avoid sbf wannables forum hosted by dishonest people especially a conman as pointed out by bro scoobal in the above thread.... he warn about the risks of user IP being used for personal benefits.. even emails too...

You have all to lose.... these people will sell your identity out through and through just for a few dollars...

beng

gina

Alfrescian
Loyal
All bros.... avoid sbf wannables forum hosted by dishonest people especially a conman as pointed out by bro scoobal in the above thread.... he warn about the risks of user IP being used for personal benefits.. even emails too...You have all to lose.... these people will sell your identity out through and through just for a few dollars...beng

Thanks bro . Think i know who otak69 and/or you referring to. I recalled he like to post local food pictures and I believe he's still in China.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro . Think i know who otak69 and/or you referring to. I recalled he like to post local food pictures and I believe he's still in China.

This conman posted sgp food pictures (taken from blogs) pretending he is in sgp... then slowly he start to offer containers of luncheon meat for cheap sale (claims)... then F1 tickets which he claim he is a rajagopal... then pimping....

His sgp passport is expiring soon (this year) and he has to run from china now or he has to use a forged sgp passport (which is a serious crime in china when caught).....

beng

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This conman posted sgp food pictures (taken from blogs) pretending he is in sgp... then slowly he start to offer containers of luncheon meat for cheap sale (claims)... then F1 tickets which he claim he is a rajagopal... then pimping....

His sgp passport is expiring soon (this year) and he has to run from china now or he has to use a forged sgp passport (which is a serious crime in china when caught).....

beng

Wahh... how come you know so much of that person. You are a detective, is it?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahh... how come you know so much of that person. You are a detective, is it?

I have got a private investigator to track him down.... until the day he is back in changi prison... and the day he is in a sgp courts, I'll post a public notice for his victims (and its a loooong list) to turn up and spit at him on that day....

beng

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
i totally forget about my nick in the old forum.
so registered here with a new nick,hope no one is using it in the old forum.

yes,be nice to each other,we are here to learn and share stuff.

maninsinsha

Hahaha... See a lot of familiar nicks in this forum.. Great..:biggrin:

By the way, great job, Sam... Hope that this forum will remain as it is, nice and friendly.:wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
peng yeu eh ... my nic got hijacked too ... by the resident old faggot father basher of the now defunct SBF ... ;9(

Never mind lah, small matter. Just take another nick with same wording and add a numeral or some fucking symbol next to your famous nick loh!

Nick can change slightly but the moment you start to post, ALL old bros & sis will know you!

Fucking hell, lucky by nick wasn't hijacked!

KNN, I floated around for a few fucking days and was kinda lost and came in here and found all my 'favorite' friends and enemies from old time with all their old and famous nicks!

Felt more 'at home' thereafter!:biggrin:

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old Coffee Shop forum at Delphi has ended up with an ingrained culture of flame wars in every single folder.

I take full responsibility for the situation. The problem with the Delphi forum is that there are insufficient controls to keep tabs on the content. It was OK at the beginning (way back in 1999) when traffic was considerably lower. However, with the current volume of 2000+ posts daily, it has become next to impossible for one person alone to administer.

This new forum on the vbulletin platform has a whole host of admin controls. However, I am going to maintain the tradition of a hands off approach with regards to what is posted in all sections EXCEPT THIS ONE. :cool:

"Coffee Shop Talk" will be monitored closely to ensure that peace and harmony reigns. Let's maintain this little corner as a haven of peace and tranquility in an otherwise troubled world. :smile: Troublemakers are therefore requested to take your taunts, sarcasm, racism and loutish behaviour to the rubbish heap at http://www.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9 You can take a crap there if you want but keep your nonsense away from the coffee shop.

Making an effort to be nice isn't that difficult. Even I can do it. Let's give it a go and see what happens. :p
HI bro,
I agree totally that being nice isn't difficult. At the moment could we post any topic?
Thanks.
My humble two cents.