• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's be honest!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how should i put this...a thought has been bugging me for the past few days, i have to assure you that i am no undercover lurking in this forum, trying to lure and dig info. from mysterious nicks. however, thru my observation for the past few years, i noticed some suspicious characters, most likely from the authority, trying to squeeze some valuable info that you can't get even from the streets.

apparently, with my open up to the real world with the info. i put here, i know i have been marked. i am not worried but i am keen to slap the pua chee bye who has been performing "witchcraft" behind my back.

:oIo::oIo::mad:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how should i put this...a thought has been bugging me for the past few days, i have to assure you that i am no undercover lurking in this forum, trying to lure and dig info. from mysterious nicks. however, thru my observation for the past few years, i noticed some suspicious characters, most likely from the authority, trying to squeeze some valuable info that you can't get even from the streets.

apparently, with my open up to the real world with the info. i put here, i know i have been marked. i am not worried but i am keen to slap the pua chee bye who has been performing "magic tricks" behind my back.

:oIo::oIo::mad:
Name them then we discuss, you balless, lol

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lets be honest here.its time for you to forget all the unhappiness and start anew.i suggest by getting a tenere and we go touring.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thinking of going to perth after cny next year, may work things out from there..

Lets be honest here.its time for you to forget all the unhappiness and start anew.i suggest by getting a tenere and we go touring.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honesty gotten me nowhere with spies around baiting me... Pot calling the kettle black

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which one of the voices in your head telling you all these nonsense? Point to me which one and i'll give the 'voice' jialak jialak