• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] $15mil a year DBS CEO: Stop pushing me! I'm already hiring more talent to solve the problems, which are “deep down & require deep understanding"!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“It’s hard to figure out why we are getting more bugs now than we have in the past,” said Mr Gupta. “It’s purely my speculation that post-Covid, people are working from home and I think there’s been more pressure on software quality in general around the world.”

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop finding excuses, step down if you cannot solve the problem and let someone more capable take over.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
“It’s hard to figure out why we are getting more bugs now than we have in the past,” said Mr Gupta. “It’s purely my speculation that post-Covid, people are working from home and I think there’s been more pressure on software quality in general around the world.”

How did DBS write off or hide the massive exposure, lossess to the Offshore companies such as Swiber, Ezra,..etc.,.. ?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the ERP team take over DBS ... they never fail ... Rain or Shine 365 days
This DBS should redeem themselves, switch roles & maintain ERP gantry instead