• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let positive energies be the driving force for reality change

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[To: OTC] Your wise words cannot extend to saying that one must stay engaged in a toxic environment.
The best option many a time I have learnt is to accept the situation, swallow your pride, and walk away.
There cannot be any positivity in a toxic environment.

Yes, agree with you here.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[To: OTC] Your wise words cannot extend to saying that one must stay engaged in a toxic environment.
The best option many a time I have learnt is to accept the situation, swallow your pride, and walk away.
There cannot be any positivity in a toxic environment.

Because you create your own reality, it is also sometimes important to learn why you found yourself in that toxic environment to begin with. That takes self-reflection and introspection.

If you don't change your negative beliefs, then you'll simply be walking away from one toxic environment into another.

So it's not enough just to disengage. You have to alter the way you think about yourself and the world. Start by examining your own beliefs and changing them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Because you create your own reality,

That's what I always tell those who curse and swear at the PAP. :p

The PAP system can be a curse or it can be a godsend. It all depends what your vantage point is and it's up to each individual to adjust their outlook towards life to the point where they gain a positive view of what's going on around them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because you create your own reality, it is also sometimes important to learn why you found yourself in that toxic environment to begin with. That takes self-reflection and introspection.

If you don't change your negative beliefs, then you'll simply be walking away from one toxic environment into another.

So it's not enough just to disengage. You have to alter the way you think about yourself and the world. Start by examining your own beliefs and changing them.

how about sinkies start believing that they got balls now..that could change their toxic environment.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you see my font in bold like this morning you know I am having a "hard" time in the toilet.

eat less, drink more water, tone down on alcohol, and consume good bacteria. nirvana is like turd coming out smoothly in one long lump with ends that are rounded. :*:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life

9eed7adab92a911c8413d064d5a53406.jpg