• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let positive energies be the driving force for reality change

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And this was from Feb 2004:

Hatred and anger may strengthen the mind. But they cannot give you wisdom.

Hatred may allow you to pierce the truth and see the light once and for all. But left unattended, it clouds the mind and cannot give you lasting knowledge.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
positive belief, thoughts and emotions does not come to a person who has self-interest or self-centered thoughts or intention.

Positive belief, thoughts and emotions only comes to a person when he has selfless motivation or intention for the greater good.

It is a very simple equation.

Most of the negativity happening around in this world is caused by emphasis of self-interest without wisdom. Go figure it out.

A positive person wouldn't be bitching about Singapore and Singaporeans over the internet.

Some stupid low IQ retard jiu hu kia still dare to talk about wisdom!! Ha Ha!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever you encounter an upsetting or unsettling experience in life, react not with thoughts or deeds of vengeance, negativity, or bitterness. Such sentiment only reinforces the beliefs that brought the unfortunate event about. Such a reaction only sends out telepathic signals for other people to continue behaving in the same destructive fashion. Such thoughts and emotions only re-create the same reality that causes you unhappiness or displeasure.

Instead, as contradictory or as counter-intuitive as it may sound, send out positive, healthy messages both to yourself and to all people concerned with the event, whether you view those concerned as aggressors, victims, or allies. Wish them well, and wish yourself well. Suggest that your own positivity take over and dissolve all the negative feelings and emotions associated with the event. Let your own positive energies re-create the experience in a better fashion, as surely the energies that you send out re-create both past and future.

What you recognize as important then is not the circumstances that cause you grief, or the need to rectify an injustice, or the need to restore your honour or your good name. Turn not your own reality into a court of judgement where you feel the recurring need to prove and defend your honour and right every injustice that happens to you. Once you begin doing so, you allow others to take over the course of your life. You are only running around in circles, because the underlying beliefs have not been addressed.

You take the initiative by being a conscious creator of your own reality and letting your positive beliefs, thoughts and emotions take centre stage. Reinforce your feelings of self worth and self esteem. Send out positive energies both to yourself and to the people you come into contact with. Under the new framework, there are no more victims or aggressors because those circumstances that created victims and aggressors are no longer reinforced, but allowed to melt away harmlessly.

You create a better reality by taking charge and recognizing that the power and the initiative lies within you.

Thank you for sharing. You are so kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A positive person wouldn't be bitching about Singapore and Singaporeans over the internet.

Some stupid low IQ retard jiu hu kia still dare to talk about wisdom!! Ha Ha!

Haha lack of self awareness and kindness is the cause of it. Not kind enough to forgive others for their weakness.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is from March 2004:

The penis mightier than thesword. Something iswrong with mykeyboard.

Hahaha. Old joke, but still funny.

Anyway, I was writing for an unseen audience. Wanted to share some of it in the public domain (seen audience), and was pondering for a long time whether I should go the publishing route.

But I gave up on that idea.

Thus, my postings here.

Again, when I post here, I know that both types of audience will read - the seen as well as the unseen.

jw5

Loyal
Anything different or funny is always welcome. Your first post in this thread is more the former than the latter. My last post definitely the latter. :p

Less droning, repetitive, long winded pompous shit in the deluded guise of better articulation and intellect, which is gobbled up by the typical easily impressionable sinkie. :biggrin:

Anyway, I was writing for an unseen audience. Wanted to share some of it in the public domain (seen audience), and was pondering for a long time whether I should go the publishing route.

Thus, my postings here.

Again, when I post here, I know that both types of audience will read - the seen as well as the unseen.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
[To: OTC] Your wise words cannot extend to saying that one must stay engaged in a toxic environment.
The best option many a time I have learnt is to accept the situation, swallow your pride, and walk away.
There cannot be any positivity in a toxic environment.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can easily remove the font simply bringing up the VB code and removing the tag from your post.

use of specific fonts can reveal a person's temperament. for example, while otc is benigh with the smaller georgia font, escher is divine with his bold giant fonts. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
use of specific fonts can reveal a person's temperament. for example, while otc is benigh with the smaller georgia font, escher is divine with his bold giant fonts. :p

When you see my font in bold like this morning you know I am having a "hard" time in the toilet.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know it's a quote and not something he authored himself?

I doubt SBF members could write that sort of paragraphs and long sentences properly.
If they can write, then few of them already become famous writers...

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thus, my postings here.

seriously????

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I doubt SBF members could write that sort of paragraphs and long sentences properly.
If they can write, then few of them already become famous writers...

I used my usual plagiarism tools and they turned up nothing. If you think it's taken from somewhere else, show your evidence.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used my usual plagiarism tools and they turned up nothing. If you think it's taken from somewhere else, show your evidence.

Ha ah... not for me to prove or show evidence.
It should be the work for original writers, and private eyes engaged by them.
In fact, I enjoy reading all facts, rumors and non-sensible things here.
Actually, it is the role of SBF, am I right!