• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lau Pa Sat on Fire

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Attachments

• IMG00018-20100914-1532.jpg
    IMG00018-20100914-1532.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 152

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Wendy's will close its door, knn, behind the counter, 7-8 staffs, but only 1 doing the ordering, food come out so slow, fucking pissed off, will never go there again. Guess the race of the staff? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Wendy's will close its door, knn, behind the counter, 7-8 staffs, but only 1 doing the ordering, food come out so slow, fucking pissed off, will never go there again. Guess the race of the staff? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Why didn't you use your stoopid flowery orange shirt to snub out the fire ?? You futanari !!:eek:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why didn't you use your stoopid flowery orange shirt to snub out the fire ?? You futanari !!:eek:
Simi flowery? you cant differentiate a lion and a flower, you stupid fucktard? until now i still dun understand where the flowery orange came from? you blind izzit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simi flowery? you cant differentiate a lion and a flower, you stupid fucktard? until now i still dun understand where the flowery orange came from? you blind izzit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

You queen futanari with cauliflowers !!

That's what you wore at the Hollandse Club whimpering !!!:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all mama!!! went there for breakfast on one sunday morning after a sat night out. food taste like fuck!!! big group in the kitchen playing, talking and joking. really cant make it, worse than mac!!! i think it will fail if they keep hiring all FT that cant work properly. :oIo: i wonder why the hype about the food??? not nice at all.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wendy's franchise failed in Singapore almost three decades ago.

This time they revived first kenna water, now kenna fire, bloody suay!
mayb dey have over-abundance in ze water n fire elements ... dey shud seek consultation wif a fengshui master ... :o